PDA

View Full Version : My posts don't show up in email

December 22nd 05, 05:35 PM
Somehow my post did not post. The first time I attached a picture.
The second I did not but still no post. Do you have to post only on
the web and not email?
My newest baby (7 Months old) is almost all white except her tail and a
few marks on her face and her tail is 3 different colors. I suppose
she is a calico. I got her from a rescue in Houston.
The poor little baby has red rimmed eyes (which REALLY stand out
because her skin is so pink--her ears are almost pink even with all the
fur) and she had a secondary infection to the ear mites that were
treated and gone before I got her. She has a little bugers in her eyes
and nose in the morning but not much. She HATES me putting the eye
goop in the most. I try and warm the ear drops in my hands first
before putting them in. I lost a kitty at 5 months to FIP and of
course I am paranoid as hell. Little Sophie is a doll. Out of all the
cats I have had she may be the funniest. A real talker in a chripy
very high toned way. I would post her pic so you could see her eyes
but I think that's my posting problem. The vet also gave me oral
antibiotics in case we get into trouble over the holidays when they are
closed. And I have her phone number.
Happy Holidays to all.
Sarah Liz

http://www.musicaustin.com/folk/secampbell.html

5cats
December 22nd 05, 05:52 PM
wrote:

> Somehow my post did not post. The first time I attached a picture.
> The second I did not but still no post. Do you have to post only on
> the web and not email?
> My newest baby (7 Months old) is almost all white except her tail and a
> few marks on her face and her tail is 3 different colors. I suppose
> she is a calico. I got her from a rescue in Houston.
> The poor little baby has red rimmed eyes (which REALLY stand out
> because her skin is so pink--her ears are almost pink even with all the
> fur) and she had a secondary infection to the ear mites that were
> treated and gone before I got her. She has a little bugers in her eyes
> and nose in the morning but not much. She HATES me putting the eye
> goop in the most. I try and warm the ear drops in my hands first
> before putting them in. I lost a kitty at 5 months to FIP and of
> course I am paranoid as hell. Little Sophie is a doll. Out of all the
> cats I have had she may be the funniest. A real talker in a chripy
> very high toned way. I would post her pic so you could see her eyes
> but I think that's my posting problem. The vet also gave me oral
> antibiotics in case we get into trouble over the holidays when they are
> closed. And I have her phone number.
> Happy Holidays to all.
> Sarah Liz

She sounds like a doll, I hope she gets over her problems real soon. Post
the picture on http://tinypic.com/ or some other photo host site and then
just give os the link.

Most ISPs don't allow attachmets on the discussion newsgroups so they
don't come through. BUT, you can post attachments on the binary groups
like alt.binaries.pictures.animals (if you can get there from AOL?)

NMR
December 22nd 05, 08:40 PM
I like that link thank you 5cats
"5cats" > wrote in message

>> Somehow my post did not post. The first time I attached a picture.
>> The second I did not but still no post. Do you have to post only on
>> the web and not email?
>> My newest baby (7 Months old) is almost all white except her tail and a
>> few marks on her face and her tail is 3 different colors. I suppose
>> she is a calico. I got her from a rescue in Houston.
>> The poor little baby has red rimmed eyes (which REALLY stand out
>> because her skin is so pink--her ears are almost pink even with all the
>> fur) and she had a secondary infection to the ear mites that were
>> treated and gone before I got her. She has a little bugers in her eyes
>> and nose in the morning but not much. She HATES me putting the eye
>> goop in the most. I try and warm the ear drops in my hands first
>> before putting them in. I lost a kitty at 5 months to FIP and of
>> course I am paranoid as hell. Little Sophie is a doll. Out of all the
>> cats I have had she may be the funniest. A real talker in a chripy
>> very high toned way. I would post her pic so you could see her eyes
>> but I think that's my posting problem. The vet also gave me oral
>> antibiotics in case we get into trouble over the holidays when they are
>> closed. And I have her phone number.
>> Happy Holidays to all.
>> Sarah Liz
>>

> She sounds like a doll, I hope she gets over her problems real soon. Post
> the picture on http://tinypic.com/ or some other photo host site and then
> just give os the link.
>
> Most ISPs don't allow attachmets on the discussion newsgroups so they
> don't come through. BUT, you can post attachments on the binary groups
> like alt.binaries.pictures.animals (if you can get there from AOL?)

December 24th 05, 05:13 AM
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=238825
All my babies are on this site!
Merry christmas to all yall cool cats everywhere!
Sarah Liz