PDA

View Full Version : Cool, got my kitty scale

Paul O.
December 23rd 05, 01:16 AM
Sunday ordered the E.P.S. digital pet/small animal scale with accy to .2
ozs. I got the 33 lb model $59.97. Free shipping and 9v battery and ac adpt.
I figured it would be sent UPS ground, but Top Line Scales sent it USPS
Priority and it came today. Seems to work perfectly. Kitty weighs just over
18#. Time to start cutting back a little on the feed and weighing a couple
times a week. Gonna have to get the wife to set up the Microsoft works with
a chart and formulas for keeping track of his weight. Actually I will set up
the Works with the fields I want and have her do the formulas.

--
Paul O.