PDA

View Full Version : Dog and Cat

Willow
December 23rd 05, 05:24 AM
I know this is a cat Ng.. follow me on this..

Last year, we stopped putting a mat in the crate for the dog cause she has
separation anxiety and would shred it to piece (and eat some of it which
scared me).. It's been coldish and the dog is older so I gave it a try... it
worked !!! she didn't even dent it !! So now the cushy mat is in there all
the time. It's a nice sheep-like mat with thick "borders" to use as
pillow...

The dog has taken to sleeping in her crate when the door is open now.. which
she never did before I put the mat back in !! (I'm happy !! more space in my
tiny living room !)

What's the cat link ???? here it comes... tonight I'm watching TV, the dog
is sound asleep in her crate after a day of doggie play at doggie day care..
I turn her way to just look her up and Gaya (yes Gaya the dog terroriser) is
in there too at the opposite end of the crate her paws touching Grace's and
they are both sleeping peacefully !!!!!!!

I know it's because it's getting cold in here.. but I'm soooooooooooooo
happy and hopefull !! I so wish they could get to be close !! it might take
a while but it IS possible !!!!!!!

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

Sandra
December 23rd 05, 09:52 AM
Perhaps they've got a touch of the Kissymouse spirit?!

--
Sandra

Willow
December 23rd 05, 10:07 PM