PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

NMR
December 24th 05, 08:19 PM
I wanted to say I wish every one a very happy holiday season and a Happy New
Year.

The last couple of years have brought many of us a change in our life
whether it be from a disaster, a fresh start or a choice of change. During
these holiday times I always step back and reflect on everything. To what
ever you believe in ( being politically correct here) I am always thankful
for a new day, for my family and especially my four legged children.
Christmas is not just a time to be giving gifts but a time to joyful
reunions with friends and loved ones. It is time to pick up that phone and
call that long forgotten friend, call that loved one, give your cashier as
you are doing last minute gift shopping a big smile, a MERRY CHRISTMAS and
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. :-)

I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who supported me during my down times
with those purrs, hugs and kind words. I am happy to have made some new
friends this year and will definitely keep everyone in my prayers

Matthew