PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

NMR
December 24th 05, 07:19 PM
I wanted to say I wish every one a very happy holiday season and a Happy New
Year.

The last couple of years have brought many of us a change in our life
whether it be from a disaster, a fresh start or a choice of change. During
these holiday times I always step back and reflect on everything. To what
ever you believe in ( being politically correct here) I am always thankful
for a new day, for my family and especially my four legged children.
Christmas is not just a time to be giving gifts but a time to joyful
reunions with friends and loved ones. It is time to pick up that phone and
call that long forgotten friend, call that loved one, give your cashier as
you are doing last minute gift shopping a big smile, a MERRY CHRISTMAS and
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. :-)

I wanted to say Thanks to everyone who supported me during my down times
with those purrs, hugs and kind words. I am happy to have made some new
friends this year and will definitely keep everyone in my prayers

Matthew

cybercat
December 24th 05, 07:49 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> I wanted to say I wish every one a very happy holiday season and a Happy
New
> Year.

Back at you, Matthew! Let's look forward to a great 2006.

Willow
December 24th 05, 10:21 PM
We were talking about the whole being politically correct thing...

One of my members said "Merry whatever and Happy Everything !"

I love that !! ;o)

have a good one everybody !

As for us.. 2005 was a very bad year so even if I'm missing my family a
lot.. I'll cuddle up with husband and dog and cat and hope that 2006 marks
the end of sadness and the begining of a new happy life for all of us !

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

. ..