PDA

View Full Version : Dogs and Cats

Clyde Ferndock
December 24th 05, 09:12 PM
This is how I've heard what the basic difference between dogs and cats is.

A dog will gaze up at his owner and think "I get good food, plenty of clean
water, lots of love, taken to the doctor if I am feeling poorly, and
praised for everything I do right." "My master must be a god!"

A cat will gaze up at his owner and think "I get good food, plenty of clean
water, lots of love, taken to the doctor if I am feeling poorly, and
praised for everything I do right." "I must be a god!"

NMR
December 24th 05, 09:22 PM
You got that wrong for the cat it is " I am a GOD and they know it "

"Clyde Ferndock" > wrote in message
> This is how I've heard what the basic difference between dogs and cats is.
>
> A dog will gaze up at his owner and think "I get good food, plenty of
> clean
> water, lots of love, taken to the doctor if I am feeling poorly, and
> praised for everything I do right." "My master must be a god!"
>
> A cat will gaze up at his owner and think "I get good food, plenty of
> clean
> water, lots of love, taken to the doctor if I am feeling poorly, and
> praised for everything I do right." "I must be a god!"

Willow
December 24th 05, 10:15 PM
Hehehe I'd say though for the Cat it would be "They finally understand my
divinity..

;op

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.