PDA

View Full Version : a cat found

MJ
December 25th 05, 04:00 PM
I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village 212-5). I am
keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.

She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
She/he has dark gray fur.

If you are the owner, please contact me at

I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

NMR
December 25th 05, 05:27 PM
when you can take her to a vet let them run a microchip check for you they
don't charge for that
and your location is a little vague since you just broadcasted the whole
world on this newsgroup

"MJ" > wrote in message
>I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village 212-5). I
>am keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.
>
> She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
> She/he has dark gray fur.
>
> If you are the owner, please contact me at
>
> I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

Candace
December 25th 05, 09:52 PM
MJ wrote:
> I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village 212-5). I am
> keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.
>
> She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
> She/he has dark gray fur.
>
> If you are the owner, please contact me at
>
> I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

The kitty is lucky you found him/her. This is an international
newsgroup, though. You may have to make some calls on Monday. If you
can't find the owner, please try to get kitty a good home or at least
into a no-kill shelter. It was nice of you to help the cat out.

I used to go to Purdue many years ago although I now live in AZ. Good
luck!

Candace

Magic Mood JeepŠ
December 26th 05, 12:18 AM
NMR wrote:
> when you can take her to a vet let them run a microchip check for you
> they don't charge for that
> and your location is a little vague since you just broadcasted the
> whole world on this newsgroup
>
> "MJ" > wrote in message
>> I found a cat in front of my apartment building (Purdue Village
>> 212-5). I am keeping her/him at the moment because it is rainning.
>>
>> She/he is extremely friendly and pretty!!!
>> She/he has dark gray fur.
>>
>> If you are the owner, please contact me at
>>
>> I have a dog so I can't keep her/him with me for a long time.

Well, judging from the "Purdue.edu" in her email, I would say that she is
in/near West Lafayette, Indiana, and a student, faculty member or employee
of Perdue University. Nowhere near you, Matthew.