PDA

View Full Version : Re: I feel really bad today also purrs requested

NMR
December 28th 05, 09:20 PM
You know I never introduced my family to every one. Thanks everyone Rumble
has made it known that he is to pampered today. So I am proud to be his
slave

This is rumble he is my epileptic cat he was 6 on October 3 of this year.
We have been battling this disease for 3 years now got it under control all
he gets is the itches where he goes to the vet like today and gets a depo
shot. He takes 2x 2mg of diazepam to control the epilepsy. He also has a
strange feature about him his coat actually changes color from a charcoal to
a bright silver when it gets cold.
I called him Rumble for the day we rescued him WARNING TEARY EYED
STORY. A person threw Rumble ( about 4 weeks old) out of a moving car in
front of me about 35 plus. I stopped the car told the old lady to grab the
cat. I floored the car and ran the SOB off the road into a ditch. I am not
proud of this I proceed to kick the crap out of him. The police arrived and
were fixing to arrest me but my wife arrived on the scene holding a palm
sized 4 weeks old grey kitten who scared to death shaking so hard that I
thought he was having a seizure. From behind me came another cop who
slammed the person; who threw Rumble out of the car, down on the cop car and
arrested him for felony animal cruelty charges; saved me from being arrested
which I would have served proudly. Turns out he was behind me when I locked
up my brakes and stopped to see if my old lady was alright. Several other
people stopped to help my old lady to catch the kitten. She gave me the
kitten who looked at me, meowed and started purring so loud that the
arresting officer said he sure can rumble; you get the drift. This one is
definitely me connected on a spiritual level.
The person got seven years for the animal cruelty I took alot of
convincing the state's attorney and judge he should get the max sentence.
He went up for parole for good behavior at 3 years I was there with Rumble
and told them the story with the arresting officer and the other witness.
Parole was denied everyone was a cat lover. I can't wait for him to get out
so I can say thank you for giving me such a great cat and give him a proper
Thank you from Rumble.
The arresting officer and 2 of the people ( one you just gave purrs for
being in the hospital for pneumonia) all have been family friends and
volunteers workers at the shelter since this happened
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9u0qh

This is Spirit he was 3 this last April I rescued him from a Hawk when
he was about 9 weeks. The hawk had him pinned down and by the tail. This
little kitten was giving that hawk hell. I ended up throw a log at the bird
and the kitten ran into my woodshed. I gave him the name Spirit cause he had
the spirit to fight back and made me feel like I had a purpose. His tail
was damaged by the hawk and to this day he wags the tail in straight
pattern instead curved swish. He still cringes when he hears the hawks
scream out back. He acts just like a little Boston terrier
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9u1k4

This is phantom he is a fat cat and is 12 years old. I rescued him
from a property that I was going to purchase. He was there with other
kittens they were giving away( took the others to my shelter all were
adopted that day). He climbed right out of the box to get to me meowing as
loud as he could. He is a little devil and an instigator. I named him
Phantom Because he is coal black and was a little devil from the beginning.
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9tveh

There are 2 other cats in the house our only female left is named limo she
is about 7 almost 8 years old. We found her in the back of a limo we rented
to go out. The driver did not see her in the back of the car she was about
12 weeks old. We opened the door and here was this little bundle of fur who
jumped into my arms, purred as loud as she could and hid in my arms. She
became my wife's cat that evening attached herself to her no she watches me
from the other side of the room and ignores me unless it is food time or I
got the treats out. I don't have access to my wife's computer right now so
no pictures of limo or the next cat Dumplin. My wife has all the pictures
of our passed precious it was her cat all the way I was just the food
bringer.

Dumplin is a big black long hair main coon and Himalayan mix. Literally a
ball of fur. We are unsure of his age he came to us by my wife rescuing him
about 7 years ago. Some kids were chasing him down the road with sticks
torturing him. My wife saw this and took a broom to the kids gave them
something to remember. He is a very loving cat loves her to death. Me and
him get along just fine but I have to watch how I smell around him If I
have a man's odor such as from sweating or other intimates things; he gets
violent. The behaviorist thinks he was used in sex acts for men.( *******s
scum bags )

Well now you know my family of furballs I am happy I could introduce them to
you all

"Pat" > wrote in message

> "Dan M" > wrote
>
>>> I had words with my vets new assistant instead of holding rumble like he
>>> cared He had a grip on him like oh well it is just an animal tossing
>>> him
>>> around like a hand bag. Not the loving care that all the other
>>> assistants
>>> and my vet show. He got put in his place real quick and was told not to
>>> come near me or my cats again. Rumble is not scared when he goes in
>>> there
>>> once he sees the vet or the assistants they give him loving when he
>>> comes
>>> in. This new tech had rumble shaking till I took him away from him.
>>
>> Loads of purrs coming for the bloodwork to come back with good news, and
>> for Rumble to calm down quickly. Good for you for giving it to the vet
>> assistant - if you can't show an animal you care, you shouldn't be
>> working
>> with animals. And vet tech or assistant who treated one of my kitties
>> harshly would most certainly hear about it.
>
> Ditto. Who the f*** do they think they are!?

Karen
December 28th 05, 10:49 PM
Good looking family!!

"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
> have a man's odor such as from sweating or other intimates things; he gets
> violent. The behaviorist thinks he was used in sex acts for men.(
*******s
> scum bags )
>

> Well now you know my family of furballs I am happy I could introduce them
> you all
>

> "Pat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Dan M" > wrote

> >> Loads of purrs coming for the bloodwork to come back with good news,
and
> >> for Rumble to calm down quickly. Good for you for giving it to the vet
> >> assistant - if you can't show an animal you care, you shouldn't be
> >> working
> >> with animals. And vet tech or assistant who treated one of my kitties
> >> harshly would most certainly hear about it.
> >
> > Ditto. Who the f*** do they think they are!?

ann791
December 29th 05, 03:37 AM
Thanks for introducing your family.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

"NMR" > wrote in message
. ..
> [...]
> Me and him get along just fine but I have to watch how I smell around him
> If I have a man's odor such as from sweating or other intimates things; he
> gets violent. The behaviorist thinks he was used in sex acts for men.(
> *******s scum bags )
>

> Well now you know my family of furballs I am happy I could introduce them
> to you all
>

> "Pat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Dan M" > wrote

>>> Loads of purrs coming for the bloodwork to come back with good news, and
>>> for Rumble to calm down quickly. Good for you for giving it to the vet
>>> assistant - if you can't show an animal you care, you shouldn't be
>>> working
>>> with animals. And vet tech or assistant who treated one of my kitties
>>> harshly would most certainly hear about it.
>>
>> Ditto. Who the f*** do they think they are!?

-L.
December 30th 05, 10:15 AM
NMR wrote:
<snip>

> violent. The behaviorist thinks he was used in sex acts for men.( *******s
> scum bags )

That's just sick. Most cats who suffer that type of abuse don't live.
If there ever was a case for the death penalty, this is it.
-L.

NMR
December 30th 05, 09:56 PM
Rumble's blood work came back Fine Yeah