PDA

View Full Version : What it is

Paul O.
December 29th 05, 12:02 AM
Lately around the neighborhood I have seen a new cat. It is slender and
longish, dark brown with darker spots. The darker spots are exactly like a
leopards spots. Is this a perticular breed or just a coinsidence?

--
Paul O.

bag-o-switches
December 29th 05, 01:04 AM
Paul O. wrote:
> Lately around the neighborhood I have seen a new cat. It is slender and
> longish, dark brown with darker spots. The darker spots are exactly like a
> leopards spots. Is this a perticular breed or just a coinsidence?
>
> --
> Paul O.

no, it's a Leapord, you have been the 6th one to actually see one

you gotta post pics

Paul O.
December 29th 05, 03:23 AM
"bag-o-switches" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Paul O. wrote:
>> Lately around the neighborhood I have seen a new cat. It is slender and
>> longish, dark brown with darker spots. The darker spots are exactly like
>> leopards spots. Is this a perticular breed or just a coinsidence?
>>
>> --
>> Paul O.
>>

> no, it's a Leapord, you have been the 6th one to actually see one
>
> you gotta post pics

>Seriously? Any links to go to to check out this cat?
I will see if I can get some decent pics. It's a female and is in heat and
it hangs around the neighbors place, don't know why. He has a couple males
but they are fixed. It must belong to somebody around here, it has a collar
and looks healthy enough.

--
Paul O.

NMR
December 29th 05, 03:24 AM
Would it look something like this
http://www.hengeveld.com/~judith/bengal.html

If not what you a describing it is an exotic breed or pure breed that
probably got out I would check with your local animal control to see if
someone is missing a cat

"Paul O." > wrote in message
. ..

> "bag-o-switches" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>>
>> Paul O. wrote:
>>> Lately around the neighborhood I have seen a new cat. It is slender and
>>> longish, dark brown with darker spots. The darker spots are exactly like
>>> leopards spots. Is this a perticular breed or just a coinsidence?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Paul O.
>>>

>> no, it's a Leapord, you have been the 6th one to actually see one
>>
>> you gotta post pics
>
>>Seriously? Any links to go to to check out this cat?
> I will see if I can get some decent pics. It's a female and is in heat and
> it hangs around the neighbors place, don't know why. He has a couple males
> but they are fixed. It must belong to somebody around here, it has a
> collar and looks healthy enough.
>
> --
> Paul O.

Paul O.