PDA

View Full Version : What it is(update)

Paul O.
December 29th 05, 07:05 PM
Ok, haven't seen em today but looked up Bengals on the internet. Yup that's
it. I have heard of them before but never seen one. What a neat and
beautiful cat. Good with other people and kids apparently. Must be an
expensive kitty. Are they generally a healthy cat? I sometimes worry about
special breeds.

--
Paul O.

cybercat
December 29th 05, 07:23 PM
"Paul O." > wrote in message
> Ok, haven't seen em today but looked up Bengals on the internet. Yup
that's
> it. I have heard of them before but never seen one. What a neat and
> beautiful cat. Good with other people and kids apparently. Must be an
> expensive kitty. Are they generally a healthy cat? I sometimes worry about
> special breeds.

I would be worried about any cat wandering around unspayed. Those people
are irresponsible.

NMR
December 29th 05, 07:45 PM
So I guess I was right on the money with that link I posted for you :-)
"Paul O." > wrote in message
> Ok, haven't seen em today but looked up Bengals on the internet. Yup
> that's it. I have heard of them before but never seen one. What a neat and
> beautiful cat. Good with other people and kids apparently. Must be an
> expensive kitty. Are they generally a healthy cat? I sometimes worry about
> special breeds.
>
> --
> Paul O.

Paul O.
December 29th 05, 07:58 PM

--
Paul O.

Paul O.
December 29th 05, 07:59 PM
Yes you were, I never would have thought to look for Bengal cats.

--
Paul O.

"NMR" > wrote in message
.. .
> So I guess I was right on the money with that link I posted for you :-)
> "Paul O." > wrote in message
>> Ok, haven't seen em today but looked up Bengals on the internet. Yup
>> that's it. I have heard of them before but never seen one. What a neat
>> and beautiful cat. Good with other people and kids apparently. Must be an
>> expensive kitty. Are they generally a healthy cat? I sometimes worry
>> about special breeds.
>>
>> --
>> Paul O.

NMR
December 29th 05, 08:05 PM
When you described it I thought of 3 exotic cats that were that small the
Bengal is the only one you can get with out a wildlife exotic permit
. ..