PDA

View Full Version : HELP! My new puppy peed in my cat's face!

December 30th 05, 01:20 PM
Last month a tatterdemalion puppy showed up. Poor thing had been
starved and abused. I fed him and he was so grateful although he
cowered anticipating to be hit..

When Katastrophy, my cat, checked the dog out she crawled to within a
few inches of the sitting dog. The dog got excited and peed right in
the cat's face! I had hoped they would make friends but now I question

that for I noticed Katastrophy building an elaborate gallows in the
back yard! I am dog ignorant.....is this peeing natural or should I
have a Vet examine him?

Now the collie mix has become a beautiful dog.

The cat wonders why I would take in a "Lower Life Form".

BTW my local shelter in SUmmerville SC received over $1,000 from a
foundation which donates

thousands of $ monthly to animal shelters with no strings attached.
They publish the

recipients along with contact data. If your shelter needs money ask
them to visit:

http://crittersneedhelp.org

Cheerio to all,

Leroy

PS: Always take your cat to a Vet who is also a taxidermist....either
way you get your cat back!;)