PDA

View Full Version : Keep your cats safely indoors tonight - Fireworks again!

chas
December 31st 05, 12:47 PM
Just a reminder for everyone who lets their cats out at night - please keep
them in tonight, New Years Eve - there's bound to be fireworks again!

Happy New Year to all cats and their families!

chas

Lesley
January 5th 06, 04:25 PM
Not just New Years Eve- we had some moron setting fireworks off at 3.30
in the afternoon on Monday! Upset Redunzel so much that she
vanished...You know the sort of vanishment where you keep thinking "She
can't have got out I haven't been out since 2.30 that door hasn't been
opened...unless she can walk through walls...actually nothing would
surprise me with that cat"

Lesley

Slave of the possibly capable of teleportation Fabulous Furballs