PDA

View Full Version : President's Choice Pet Insurance

Ruby Tuesday
January 1st 06, 06:46 AM
Anyone have experience with this company? Any feedback they'd like to
share?

Thanks,

- RT

Judy
January 1st 06, 07:14 AM
"Ruby Tuesday" > wrote in message
> Anyone have experience with this company? Any feedback they'd like to
> share?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - RT

Though I use President's Choice when it comes to banking, I have not used
them or anyone else when it comes to pet insurance.

When it comes to my cat, I put an amount equivalent to an insurance premium
in the bank each month. That way, if I need to use this money for her care -
it's there. And if I don't need to spend this money on her - it's still
there vs. being lost money to an insurance company.