PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Paper

John Biltz
August 13th 03, 12:47 AM
I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

Lois Reay
August 13th 03, 12:59 AM
"John Biltz" > wrote in message
k.net...
> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

I had a Burmese cat, Coco a few years ago that everytime you growled at her
she would run straight into the bathroom and unroll the loo roll, you could
hear it going flat out as she unrolled it, she always came out with a smug
look on her face - and it NEVER rolls up the same, apart from the fact that
there are perforations where perforations ougtn't to be!!!!

Lois

Karen Chuplis
August 13th 03, 01:10 AM
in article , John Biltz at
wrote on 8/12/03 6:47 PM:

> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

uh oh.

Karen

L. Kelly
August 13th 03, 01:56 AM
"John Biltz" > wrote in message
k.net...
| I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
| and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
| Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
| hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
| today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

Uh oh!!.....LOL I had a cat who did this and the only way to finally stop him was to
turn the roll so it unrolls from the back instead of the front. Once I did that, he would
spin the thing like mad, then get frustrated because all it did was spin. It was really
funny to see the look of disgust on his face when he walked away.
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Cheryl
August 13th 03, 02:05 AM
John Biltz > wrote in
k.net:

> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

LOL Bruno is quite the character. Between the toad story and this one, I'm
laughing picturing what you go through on a day to day basis. Give him
scritches from us, he sounds great.

--
Cheryl

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
-Mario Andretti.

John Biltz
August 13th 03, 02:20 AM
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:56:55 -0700, L. Kelly wrote
(in message >):

> "John Biltz" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
>> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
>> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
>> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
>> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...
>>

> Uh oh!!.....LOL I had a cat who did this and the only way to finally stop
> him was to
> turn the roll so it unrolls from the back instead of the front. Once I did
> that, he would
> spin the thing like mad, then get frustrated because all it did was spin. It
> was really
> funny to see the look of disgust on his face when he walked away.

I do that. I am wondering if I left some paper hanging for him to hook
onto. Fortunately there was not a lot on the roll but he got all there
was.

Sherry
August 13th 03, 04:46 AM
>I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
>and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
>Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
>hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
>today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

Cheer up. At least they didn't flush it down the toilet causing you to have to
call a plumber.

Sherry

Hopitus2
August 13th 03, 05:22 AM
Our cats used to play with the TP till we simply took the paper roll off and
sat it on a nearby shelf years ago. It's *no fun* unless it rolls for you,
apparently.

"Sherry " > wrote in message
: >I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
: >and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
: >Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
: >hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
: >today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...
: >
: Cheer up. At least they didn't flush it down the toilet causing you to
have to
: call a plumber.
:
: Sherry

L. Kelly
August 13th 03, 05:26 AM
| > Uh oh!!.....LOL I had a cat who did this and the only way to finally stop him was to
| > turn the roll so it unrolls from the back instead of the front. Once I did that, he
would
| > spin the thing like mad, then get frustrated because all it did was spin. It was
really
| > funny to see the look of disgust on his face when he walked away.
| > --
| > Hugs,
| > Lynn
|

| I guess it depends on the cat. I tried the reversing the roll trick with
| my male cat after he had emptied a roll put on the normal way. He still
| emptied the roll. I finally keep it in a small cabinet in the bathroom.
|
| Rich

Then you have a very determined kitty..... :-)
My toilet paper just ended up being perforated for the first few layers....after that it
was fine.
--
Hugs,
Lynn

*strip CLOTHES to reply*
Homepage: http://members.shaw.ca/sewfinefashions/
See my boys: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/papavince_29/

Marina
August 13th 03, 05:46 AM
"John Biltz" > wrote
> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

LOL! I'm soooo happy that my cats leave the TP alone.

--
Marina

Margaret
August 13th 03, 12:30 PM
My boy did the toilet paper thing for a while. I tried keeping it in
the cabinet under the sink. That worked for a while, but he discovered
that he can keep butting the door and it will open just enough to get
his paws under it and open it.. And if I forgot to put the paper
towels out of the way......! Thank goodness he finally got tired of
that game!

Margaret

Jette Goldie
August 17th 03, 08:41 PM
"John Biltz" > wrote in message
k.net...
> I was always afraid this day would come. I just went into the bathroom
> and found an empty roll on the wall and a pile of paper on the floor.
> Bruiser is of course the usual suspect. Maya will not rise for another
> hour or two. Bruiser was up and observing me in the bathroom earlier
> today. Add in he would be the suspect anyway...

Ah, Dakota's trick.

Try hanging the roll the other way round so that the free end
is in towards the wall. It's not so tempting that way.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/