PDA

View Full Version : Tom the cat calls 911


January 1st 06, 05:34 PM
Hi Group,

I just heard on Fox news channel a stroy about Tom the Cat I tink
you'll enjoy. His owner, a edlerly man, fell out of his wheel chair and
could not get up. Tom the cat went to the phone, knocked the reciever
off the hook and pushed the speed dial button for 911. Help arrived,
Tom the cat is the hero !

Nice story to start the new year!
Have fun, Karl.

NMR
January 1st 06, 08:35 PM
I think you are talking about this
http://www.local6.com/news/5764429/detail.html

The cat is named Tommy and the owner had been teaching to press the 911 on
the speed dial upon command
God bless the smart cats

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi Group,
>
> I just heard on Fox news channel a stroy about Tom the Cat I tink
> you'll enjoy. His owner, a edlerly man, fell out of his wheel chair and
> could not get up. Tom the cat went to the phone, knocked the reciever
> off the hook and pushed the speed dial button for 911. Help arrived,
> Tom the cat is the hero !
>
> Nice story to start the new year!
> Have fun, Karl.
>

black-ip
January 2nd 06, 12:37 AM
NMR wrote:

> > Nice story to start the new year!
> > Have fun, Karl.
> >

it's getting a little deep in here Matt and Karl
you guys believe anything
cats dont dail 911 or hit the panic button

that was a harmless publicity stunt

no-one would dispute such a claim

YEAH HE DID TOO PUSH THE BUTTON
YOU CALLING ME A LIAR PAL!!!!

see what I mean...

run the tape
wheres the video

dgk
January 2nd 06, 01:07 AM
On 1 Jan 2006 16:37:23 -0800, "black-ip" >
wrote:

>
>NMR wrote:
>
>> > Nice story to start the new year!
>> > Have fun, Karl.
>> >
>
>it's getting a little deep in here Matt and Karl
>you guys believe anything
>cats dont dail 911 or hit the panic button
>
>that was a harmless publicity stunt
>
>no-one would dispute such a claim
>
>YEAH HE DID TOO PUSH THE BUTTON
>YOU CALLING ME A LIAR PAL!!!!
>
>see what I mean...
>
>run the tape
>wheres the video

The only way that I could get my boys to press a speed dial button
would be to attach Temptations to it.

NMR
January 2nd 06, 09:37 AM
Hell my cats know how to open child proof locks and containers I had to
install real locks on everything including the fridge and freezer
"dgk" > wrote in message
...
> On 1 Jan 2006 16:37:23 -0800, "black-ip" >
> wrote:
>
>>
>>NMR wrote:
>>
>>> > Nice story to start the new year!
>>> > Have fun, Karl.
>>> >
>>
>>it's getting a little deep in here Matt and Karl
>>you guys believe anything
>>cats dont dail 911 or hit the panic button
>>
>>that was a harmless publicity stunt
>>
>>no-one would dispute such a claim
>>
>>YEAH HE DID TOO PUSH THE BUTTON
>>YOU CALLING ME A LIAR PAL!!!!
>>
>>see what I mean...
>>
>>run the tape
>>wheres the video
>
> The only way that I could get my boys to press a speed dial button
> would be to attach Temptations to it.

black-ip
January 2nd 06, 10:10 AM
NMR wrote:
> Hell my cats know how to open child proof locks and containers I had to
> install real locks on everything including the fridge and freezer

lol
i was just kidding, im sure he threw the cat at the panic button

here kitty kitty kitty

r r e e e o o o w w

black-ip
January 2nd 06, 10:25 AM
black-ip wrote:

> r r e e e o o o w w


he had missed several times, but the cat kept coming back

NMR
January 2nd 06, 10:28 AM
Go to sleep Barry the cats are the only ones supposed to keep these hours
"black-ip" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> black-ip wrote:
>
>> r r e e e o o o w w
>
>
> he had missed several times, but the cat kept coming back
>

black-ip
January 2nd 06, 10:53 AM
NMR wrote:
> Go to sleep Barry the cats are the only ones supposed to keep these hours

Jupiter is supercharged in the mornings, she loves getting up as much
as I do

Now im wondering if I should introduce her to some coffee...with a
little cream in it

January 2nd 06, 03:07 PM
"black-ip" > wrote:

>
>NMR wrote:
>> Hell my cats know how to open child proof locks and containers I had to
>> install real locks on everything including the fridge and freezer
>
>lol
>i was just kidding, im sure he threw the cat at the panic button
>
>here kitty kitty kitty
>
> r r e e e o o o w w

You sure nailed the spelling of that sound :-)

-mhd

January 3rd 06, 02:26 PM
wrote:
> > r r e e e o o o w w
>
> You sure nailed the spelling of that sound :-)
>
> -mhd

My Japanese X-girlfirend told me in Japan:

cats don't say "Meow" but rather "Neow neow"

dog don't say "Woof" but rather "Wan wan"

There were a bunch of other animal noises that were different from
american style but I don't remember them, almost none were the same. I
can email her if you guys have interest/curiosity about it...

Happy New Year, Karl.

MadCatMk2
January 9th 06, 03:47 PM
yes... I'd like to know.. but any scientific explanations of this
phainomeno???


> wrote in message
oups.com...
>
> wrote:
>> > r r e e e o o o w w
>>
>> You sure nailed the spelling of that sound :-)
>>
>> -mhd
>
> My Japanese X-girlfirend told me in Japan:
>
> cats don't say "Meow" but rather "Neow neow"
>
> dog don't say "Woof" but rather "Wan wan"
>
> There were a bunch of other animal noises that were different from
> american style but I don't remember them, almost none were the same. I
> can email her if you guys have interest/curiosity about it...
>
> Happy New Year, Karl.
>