PDA

View Full Version : Fishers

---MIKE---
January 4th 06, 01:53 AM
The latest Old Farmer's Almanac has an article about Fishers complete
with a picture. No housecat could survive an encounter with one of
them. That is why I keep Tiger and Amber inside.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

2 fingers
January 4th 06, 02:11 AM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> The latest Old Farmer's Almanac has an article about Fishers complete
> with a picture. No housecat could survive an encounter with one of
> them. That is why I keep Tiger and Amber inside.

how ****ing boring this **** is

post something real

dickhead

---MIKE---
January 4th 06, 08:02 PM
Barry, YOU are the real dickhead and have always been one. Why don't
you get off of this newsgroup and stop cluttering it up with your
drivel.