PDA

View Full Version : My Cat Lovers Mailing List

Chris Halladay
January 4th 06, 02:25 PM
To all:

I would like to invite you to join my cat lovers mailing list!! It is
called "CatsMeow" and is based at Smartgroups.

I have been a cat lover all of my life (I'm 45 years old). I have a
16
year old Snowshoe Siamese named Trouble. My late mother gave him to me as
Christmas gift in 1989. He is my best friend!!

At this current time, there are only 11 members. I would love to see
many more people on it!!

Here is information about my list:

___________________
Group Addresses:

Group Email:

Manager Email:

To Join:

To Leave:

Group Home:
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/CatsMeow

____________________
Once you are a member, you can share photos of your fur kids with
us!!
Either by email or by creating an album and uploading your pictures to it.
One word of advice. If you choose to share pictures by email, then
remember
this. Smartgroups has a size limitation on messages. Any message plus its
attachments cannot total more than 100kb. If it does, then it will bounce
back to you!!

You can also add links to other great cat web sites in the links area
of my list!!

Do you know of any other cat lovers that would be interested in my
list? If so, then please tell them about it!!

I hope to see you on my list!!

Chris Halladay
List Owner

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html