PDA

View Full Version : Radio For Cats

Cat Protector
January 4th 06, 08:00 PM
Cat Galaxy, the internet radio station for cats is now on a new audio
provider. Now felines can listen to music live 24/7 in 128k CD quality
stereo without having to sign up for a service to listen. For more check out
the Cat Galaxy web site at www.catgalaxymedia.com. Meow!

January 5th 06, 12:04 AM
Cat Protector wrote:
> Cat Galaxy, the internet radio station for cats is now on a new audio
> provider. Now felines can listen to music live 24/7 in 128k CD quality
> stereo without having to sign up for a service to listen. For more check out
> the Cat Galaxy web site at www.catgalaxymedia.com. Meow!

I'm going to listen to your station one of these days, CP. High-speed
connection still is not available when I live yet though.

Sherry