PDA

View Full Version : can i come back yet...

2 fingers
January 5th 06, 05:40 AM
i was getting tardy on feeding the cats tonight (i still am)...
i haven't eaten yet, but wow i've never seen Lucille so affectionate

2 fingers
January 5th 06, 06:50 AM
2 fingers wrote:
> i was getting tardy on feeding the cats tonight (i still am)...
> i haven't eaten yet, but wow i've never seen Lucille so affectionate

there you have it!

as soon as they both eat, Lucille goes to slicing on Jupiter

Lucy is a bit hostile. I just say, psssssst! kinda hard and she
stopped slicing kitten.

now im wondering if Lucy beats up on her when im not here

I would think this middle aged woman would have a little mercy
on the child