PDA

View Full Version : Radio Collar

Stephen G. Giannoni
January 5th 06, 06:58 PM
What's the latest in this technology for domestic cats? Need to
consider for possible, indoor only -> indoor / outdoor. etc.

NMR
January 6th 06, 06:54 PM
Micro chipping is about the only outside technology so far. I know there
are several patents for tracking and gps collars in the works soon to be
released in the near future
"Stephen G. Giannoni" > wrote in message
> What's the latest in this technology for domestic cats? Need to
> consider for possible, indoor only -> indoor / outdoor. etc.

Stephen G. Giannoni
January 6th 06, 08:28 PM
Presumably, the GPS unit would transmit the pet's exact location back
to you. No need for a directional search. Now that would be nice ! ...

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:54:29 GMT, "NMR"