PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Cat Mailing List!!

Chris Halladay
January 6th 06, 12:32 PM
To all:

I have just created a brand new mailing list for cat lovers!! It is
called "CatsRGreat" and is based at Smartgroups.

I have been partial to cats for most of my life. Right now, I have a 16
year old Snowshoe Siamese named Trouble!! He is my best friend. My late
mother gave him to me as a Christmas gift in 1989.

I would like to invite you to join my list!! It is very easy to do
this. Send a blank email addressed to:

Once you are a member, you can share photos of your fur kids with us!!
Either by email or by creating an album and uploading them to it. If you
choose to share by email, here is something to remember. Smartgroups has a
size limitation on messages with attachments. It cannot total more than
100kb. If it does, it will bounce back to you!!

You can also create links to other great cat web sites!! Go to the
links area of my list and add that link there.

I hope to see you on my list!!

Chris Halladay
List Owner

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html