PDA

View Full Version : VIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A EXE FILE

NMR
January 7th 06, 06:44 PM
#randsentVIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A EXE FILE

John Doe
January 7th 06, 07:49 PM
"NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com> wrote:

> #randsentVIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A EXE FILE

Huh?

> From: "NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: VIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A EXE FILE
> Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 18:44:21 GMT

NMR
January 7th 06, 08:30 PM
Click on the link john and it prompts you to run or save an exe file the
exe file opens spyware share ware

Charlie Wilkes
January 7th 06, 10:56 PM
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 20:30:11 GMT, "NMR"
> wrote:

>Click on the link john and it prompts you to run or save an exe file the
>exe file opens spyware share ware

It looks like a bad one, too -- CryptoSMS

The SMS part stands for "Super-Malicious Software." It actually
causes your CPU to overheat by forcing it to calculate the value of Pi
to the last digit.

It will also cause CRT monitors to generate hypnotic orgone rays,
which cause permanent insanity in a matter of minutes... but you can't
tear your eyes away, no matter how hard you try.

What will the troublemakers think of next?

Charlie

cybercat
January 7th 06, 11:07 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 20:30:11 GMT, "NMR"
> > wrote:
>
> >Click on the link john and it prompts you to run or save an exe file the
> >exe file opens spyware share ware
> >
> It looks like a bad one, too -- CryptoSMS
>
> The SMS part stands for "Super-Malicious Software." It actually
> causes your CPU to overheat by forcing it to calculate the value of Pi
> to the last digit.
>
> It will also cause CRT monitors to generate hypnotic orgone rays,
> which cause permanent insanity in a matter of minutes... but you can't
> tear your eyes away, no matter how hard you try.
>
> What will the troublemakers think of next?

You are in rare form lately, Charlie. :)

Levon
January 8th 06, 12:25 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message

> What will the troublemakers think of next?
>
> Charlie

what is this?

http://www.tucows.com/get/409488_152984

maybe this is the legit version

January 8th 06, 05:04 AM
Charlie Wilkes > wrote:

>It will also cause CRT monitors to generate hypnotic orgone rays,
>which cause permanent insanity in a matter of minutes... but you can't
>tear your eyes away, no matter how hard you try.

It also causes the keyboard to overheat by rapidly flashing the Caps
key indicator. Most cheap keyboard circuit boards made in China then
release PCBs which leach through the skin on your fingers.

-mhd

Levon
January 8th 06, 09:33 AM
NMR wrote:
> Click on the link john and it prompts you to run or save an exe file the
> exe file opens spyware share ware

its not a virus
it is a method of encrypting email and newspost

the html runs a script, the script actually downloads from reputable
source

funny thing, my posts have not been making it to the board
I posted this same poast early this morning...it still has not showed
up.
I dowloaded under windows limited user acct (limited user is not
allowed to install)
so it was safe to download and inspect the file.

it's a shareware software, all told, someone is just selling
software...
that's all..
spam

Levon
January 8th 06, 03:40 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> What will the troublemakers think of next?
>
> Charlie

how about...

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-45,GGLG:en&q=car+navigation+virus+warning

Levon
January 8th 06, 05:00 PM
> What will the troublemakers think of next?
>
> Charlie

what is this?

http://www.tucows.com/get/409488_152984

maybe this is the legit version

NMR
January 8th 06, 05:56 PM
This would explain why I understand Barry while everyone else thinks it is
nonsense

Levon
January 9th 06, 01:55 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> This would explain why I understand Barry while everyone else thinks it is
> nonsense

they do?

<sniff>

NMR
January 9th 06, 02:10 AM
You are a little out of it Barry

cybercat
January 9th 06, 02:50 AM
"Levon" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "NMR" > wrote in message
> > This would explain why I understand Barry while everyone else thinks it
is
> > nonsense
>
> they do?
>
> <sniff>

This is a baited hook, right? :)

Levon
January 9th 06, 03:07 AM
Levon wrote:

> http://www.tucows.com/get/409488_152984
>
> maybe this is the legit version

CryptoSMS is shareware for PDA
try before you buy

it's not a virus

BUT IM STILL SCARED TO EXECUTE THE FILE...
will i click it or will I trash it....

i want to click it so bad

somebody execute the download, tell me what happens...

im thinking I might LIKE being hypnotized
mezmorized and cryptonized

that's one helluva download to do all that!

i need a good download...i've been getting very bored.

Levon
January 9th 06, 03:11 AM
Levon wrote:

> http://www.tucows.com/get/409488_152984
>
> maybe this is the legit version

CryptoSMS is shareware for PDA
try before you buy

it's not a virus

BUT IM STILL SCARED TO EXECUTE THE FILE...
will i click it or will I trash it....

i want to click it so bad

somebody execute the download, tell me what happens...

im thinking I might LIKE being hypnotized
mezmorized and cryptonized

that's one helluva download to do all that!

i need a good download...i've been getting very bored.

NMR
January 9th 06, 03:13 AM
Anything that redirects me to run an exe file is a virus or spyware

press it Barry tell us about it when you get your computer fixed

Levon
January 9th 06, 03:43 AM
aight now!
mr clean
mr clean

i get this sometimes...people meet me, they don't know wether to shake my
hand or sniff my ass
ooops we can't say that on here, but my backspace and del key are broken.

"Diane" > wrote in message news:qgkwf.6987$M%
> I thought it might be that dog thing, you know, sniffing to get to know
> one another in ways that make the humans avert their eyes . . . :)
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

cybercat
January 9th 06, 04:51 AM
"Diane" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> In article >, "cybercat" >
> wrote:
>
> > > <sniff>
> > >

> > This is a baited hook, right? :)
>
> I thought it might be that dog thing, you know, sniffing to get to know
> one another in ways that make the humans avert their eyes . . . :)

lmao

low five, Diane! :)

cybercat
January 9th 06, 04:59 AM
"Levon" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> aight now!
> mr clean
> mr clean
>
> i get this sometimes...people meet me, they don't know wether to shake my
> hand or sniff my ass

How can you tell?

Levon
January 9th 06, 06:23 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Levon" > wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > aight now!
> > mr clean
> > mr clean
> >
> > i get this sometimes...people meet me, they don't know wether to shake
my
> > hand or sniff my ass
>
> How can you tell?

it's pretty unmistakeable
it's not a pretty site

cybercat
January 9th 06, 07:32 AM
"Levon" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Levon" > wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > aight now!
> > > mr clean
> > > mr clean
> > >
> > > i get this sometimes...people meet me, they don't know wether to shake
> my
> > > hand or sniff my ass
> >
> > How can you tell?
>
> it's pretty unmistakeable
> it's not a pretty site

I imagine not!

NMR
January 9th 06, 06:48 PM
Any thing that redirects you under false headers to down load a exe file is
in my terms a virus, spyware or malware. Did you check for hijackers
Tuscows is a legimate download site but it is uploads that they get you
have to worry about. I have download share ware only to a hitch hiker be in
the exe file from them before. The worst on the list that does this is
screensavers.com download the smiley icons and you get 5 other programs
hitchhiking.

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

Levon
January 9th 06, 10:27 PM
NMR wrote:

> BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

i threw it in the trash can...the trash men ran today..so it's gone bye
bye

Charlie Wilkes
January 9th 06, 10:33 PM
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:48:18 GMT, "NMR"
> wrote:

>Any thing that redirects you under false headers to down load a exe file is
>in my terms a virus, spyware or malware. Did you check for hijackers
>Tuscows is a legimate download site but it is uploads that they get you
>have to worry about. I have download share ware only to a hitch hiker be in
>the exe file from them before. The worst on the list that does this is
>screensavers.com download the smiley icons and you get 5 other programs
>hitchhiking.
>
>BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY

Anyone who downloads smiley icons deserves to suffer.

Charlie

Levon
January 10th 06, 04:14 AM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Anyone who downloads smiley icons deserves to suffer.
>
> Charlie

that crap! the world is full of people who RIGHT NOW are downloading
smiles
hehe

better than this! is my south africa lottery winnings and inheritances,
I think im up to at least 20 billion (according to my emails)

John Doe
January 20th 06, 02:12 AM
"NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com> wrote:

> Click on the link john and it prompts you to run or save an exe
> file the exe file opens spyware share ware

Nobody knows what you're talking about.

You posted new and there was no link in your post.

This is the entire content of your original post:

#randsentVIRUS WARNING WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A EXE FILE

That's all there is here and that's all there is on Google Groups.

Next time your panties get in a bind, take a few deep breaths and
calm down before you post. Avoid changing the subject line or at
least don't post new.

Silly troll

> From: "NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav