PDA

View Full Version : My kitty like veggies for a treat

Melanie
January 8th 06, 09:35 PM
I didn't expect my cat to be vegetarian, but she loves cooked veggies,
especially the green ones.

She still eats her meat-based kitty crunchies for the main part of her
diet.

She just turned her nose up at cooked shrimp. She won't eat cooked
meats or seafood and she won't eat wet catfood. I've tried everything,
so now it's time I stopped wasting my money on things she won't eat,
and I don't eat meat either.

I guess this gives me a clue as to where she lived when she was a
kitten, as I did not bring her up this way, and I did not mean for her
to follow my own diet.

Of course I don't eat the kitty crunchies! LOL

~Melanie

dgk
January 9th 06, 07:28 PM
On 8 Jan 2006 13:35:29 -0800, "Melanie"
> wrote:

>I didn't expect my cat to be vegetarian, but she loves cooked veggies,
>especially the green ones.
>
>She still eats her meat-based kitty crunchies for the main part of her
>diet.
>
>She just turned her nose up at cooked shrimp. She won't eat cooked
>meats or seafood and she won't eat wet catfood. I've tried everything,
>so now it's time I stopped wasting my money on things she won't eat,
>and I don't eat meat either.
>
>I guess this gives me a clue as to where she lived when she was a
>kitten, as I did not bring her up this way, and I did not mean for her
>to follow my own diet.
>
>Of course I don't eat the kitty crunchies! LOL
>
>~Melanie

I bet you haven't even TRIED the crunchies. You'd quickly give up
being a vegetarian if you did.

One of my cats won't touch most human foods but the other will eat
almost anything (except I won't give him anything with onions or
chocolate, having read this group too long). That includes string
beans and other vegetables. It is very weird watching a cat eat
vegetables.

Cats are really strange.