PDA

View Full Version : it aint me! usenet is gone funky!

Levon
January 9th 06, 02:26 PM
it's not me posting them extra posts

google has been so funky lately I use my OE now.

i love googles method of organizing the thread oppossed to OE
but...google must be broke...or just slammed with users.

-L.
January 10th 06, 05:31 AM
Levon wrote:
> it's not me posting them extra posts
>
> google has been so funky lately I use my OE now.
>
> i love googles method of organizing the thread oppossed to OE
> but...google must be broke...or just slammed with users.

No, it's you or your connection. It's working fine for me.
-L.

Levon
January 10th 06, 05:39 AM
-L. wrote:
> Levon wrote:
> > it's not me posting them extra posts
> >
> > google has been so funky lately I use my OE now.
> >
> > i love googles method of organizing the thread oppossed to OE
> > but...google must be broke...or just slammed with users.
>
> No, it's you or your connection. It's working fine for me.
> -L.

yours was fine over weekend? i don't think so..

i would try to post and it would say, too many asswipes banging the
server try back later!

but you say you'rs was working fine! hmmm

cybercat
January 10th 06, 05:49 AM
"Levon" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> -L. wrote:
> > Levon wrote:
> > > it's not me posting them extra posts
> > >
> > > google has been so funky lately I use my OE now.
> > >
> > > i love googles method of organizing the thread oppossed to OE
> > > but...google must be broke...or just slammed with users.
> >
> > No, it's you or your connection. It's working fine for me.
> > -L.
>
> yours was fine over weekend? i don't think so..
>
> i would try to post and it would say, too many asswipes banging the
> server try back later!
>
> but you say you'rs was working fine! hmmm

Hers doesn't work fine, son. Not even with hormone shots, anti-depressants,
a six pack of support groups, a lifetime of "poor old dried-up hairy me"
and a staff of Usenet thugs.

There are limits to the usefulness of being polite.

-L.
January 10th 06, 06:25 AM
Levon wrote:
> yours was fine over weekend? i don't think so..

Yes.

> i would try to post and it would say, too many asswipes banging the
> server try back later!
>
> but you say you'rs was working fine! hmmm

I never had any problem.

-L.

-L.
January 10th 06, 06:26 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Hers doesn't work fine, son. Not even with hormone shots, anti-depressants,
> a six pack of support groups, a lifetime of "poor old dried-up hairy me"
> and a staff of Usenet thugs.
>
> There are limits to the usefulness of being polite.

Wha's'matta, Nannypoo? Did I hit a widdle nerve?

Hahahahahahaha!

-L.

cybercat
January 10th 06, 03:31 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > Hers doesn't work fine, son. Not even with hormone shots,
anti-depressants,
> > a six pack of support groups, a lifetime of "poor old dried-up hairy me"
> > and a staff of Usenet thugs.
> >
> > There are limits to the usefulness of being polite.
>
> Wha's'matta, Nannypoo? Did I hit a widdle nerve?
>
> Hahahahahahaha!

Just making an observation, hoss. :) Your fan club has *gag*
shared all of your sad tales. Ugh.