PDA

View Full Version : just like Haynes

Levon
January 10th 06, 05:12 AM
i goto tie my shoes and Jupiter is tugging the other end of my
shoestring
i goto draw the curtain and Im tugging...im
like...whatiswrongwiththiscurtain! and there's a kitten swinging on the
bottom!
I goto set a 900 lb piano down, and there's a kitten waiting to be
smushed
i roll a sofer over to get Lucy out..and a kitten is buried in the
works..pokes her head out and then dissapears back into the couch
I wake up in the middle of the night, open my eyes...and who is
starring right at me purring
JUPITER!!!!!

OH YEAH

SERENITY NOW!!!
SERENITY NOW

she's like that haynes underwear commercial just all over!

Levon
January 10th 06, 09:24 AM
Diane wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Levon" > wrote:
>
> > I wake up in the middle of the night, open my eyes...and who is
> > starring right at me purring
> > JUPITER!!!!!
>
> That's how they kill, you know. Suck the breath right out of you.
>

> ;)

she's the one who better watch out: not too long ago I dreamed I was
eating flannel cakes, I woke up and the sheets were gone... ;)

Levon
January 11th 06, 08:23 AM
Levon wrote:

> she's the one who better watch out: not too long ago I dreamed I was
> eating flannel cakes, I woke up and the sheets were gone... ;)

if i woke and my cat was gone, this means the dream was good but not
good for juno who