PDA

View Full Version : Purrs needed for Sasha

meow
January 11th 06, 03:35 PM
Sasha is at the vets right now for testing. Her eating habits have
been deteriorating for the past couple days. Last night she pretty
much refused canned food but has been drinking a lot of water. She is
over 5 years old so vet is testing for diabetes, kidney failure and
tumors. He said he feels some masses around her colon but they could
be lymph nodes and will do x-rays depending on what he finds with the
blood testing. I have 5 cats and this is my first time through
possibly losing one (my all time favorite cat to boot) and I am a
wreck. So I sit and wait. Please pray for her.

Gail
January 11th 06, 03:59 PM
I will pray for her, also. Let us know what the vet says.
Gail
"meow" > wrote in message
> Sasha is at the vets right now for testing. Her eating habits have
> been deteriorating for the past couple days. Last night she pretty
> much refused canned food but has been drinking a lot of water. She is
> over 5 years old so vet is testing for diabetes, kidney failure and
> tumors. He said he feels some masses around her colon but they could
> be lymph nodes and will do x-rays depending on what he finds with the
> blood testing. I have 5 cats and this is my first time through
> possibly losing one (my all time favorite cat to boot) and I am a
> wreck. So I sit and wait. Please pray for her.

Maria
January 11th 06, 06:24 PM
My purrs go out to your poor little Sasha. My baby's name is Sasha, who
recovered from hepatic lipidosis 3 years ago and will soon be 16. I love
her with all my heart also. She's truly my angel.

Maria
"meow" > wrote in message
> Sasha is at the vets right now for testing. Her eating habits have
> been deteriorating for the past couple days. Last night she pretty
> much refused canned food but has been drinking a lot of water. She is
> over 5 years old so vet is testing for diabetes, kidney failure and
> tumors. He said he feels some masses around her colon but they could
> be lymph nodes and will do x-rays depending on what he finds with the
> blood testing. I have 5 cats and this is my first time through
> possibly losing one (my all time favorite cat to boot) and I am a
> wreck. So I sit and wait. Please pray for her.

cybercat
January 11th 06, 06:57 PM
"meow" > wrote in message
> Sasha is at the vets right now for testing. Her eating habits have
> been deteriorating for the past couple days. Last night she pretty
> much refused canned food but has been drinking a lot of water. She is
> over 5 years old so vet is testing for diabetes, kidney failure and
> tumors. He said he feels some masses around her colon but they could
> be lymph nodes and will do x-rays depending on what he finds with the
> blood testing. I have 5 cats and this is my first time through
> possibly losing one (my all time favorite cat to boot) and I am a
> wreck. So I sit and wait. Please pray for her.

I hope she is better soon and that the masses are benign.

January 11th 06, 07:45 PM
I hope she is fine. She could be clogged up with hair balls. Mine
always stop eating and drink more until they get rid of one.