PDA

View Full Version : Update on Sasha

meow
January 12th 06, 05:43 AM
Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
say goodbye.

thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
Linda

sandra
January 12th 06, 10:54 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Sasha. It must be heart breaking for you. Purrs
on the way from Memphis and Phoenix.
Sandra

"meow" > wrote in message
> Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
> at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
> said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
> was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
> and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
> work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
> treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
> abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
> say goodbye.
>
> thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
> Linda

Maria
January 12th 06, 12:04 PM
I am so so sorry prayers to your kitty.

Maria
"meow" > wrote in message
> Well Sasha is suffering from has chronic kidney failure. She is still
> at vets office for indefinitely. Her BUN (I think ) was 122 which Dr
> said was very high. He also said the masses he felt were poop and she
> was pretty backed up. Right now she is undergoing fluid therapy with
> and appetite suppressant and kitty zantac. She is getting more blood
> work in the morning and we will know how well she responding to
> treatment. I am going around 10:00am to remind her she is not
> abandoned and to fight for some more time because I am not ready to
> say goodbye.
>
> thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
> Linda

Barb
January 13th 06, 01:24 AM
Hoping Sasha can pull through this and get better.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,