PDA

View Full Version : OT Clean Shower problem

---MIKE---
January 12th 06, 08:53 PM
I have been using Clean Shower after taking a shower - using the one
labelled "for tile showers". I find that I get choked up from the mist
and have trouble breathing for a couple of hours. I never noticed this
with the regular product. Has any one else had this problem? A call to
the company led to a suggestion that I was using too much of the
product.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

PawsForThought
January 13th 06, 01:05 AM
---MIKE--- wrote:
> I have been using Clean Shower after taking a shower - using the one
> labelled "for tile showers". I find that I get choked up from the mist
> and have trouble breathing for a couple of hours. I never noticed this
> with the regular product. Has any one else had this problem? A call to
> the company led to a suggestion that I was using too much of the
> product.

Why not try something natural like vinegar for cleaning the shower?
That way you won't be breathing in any chemical residue. What I do
after a shower is use one of those shower squeegies. Seems to keep the
shower cleaner longer.