View Full Version : I Love Lucy

Levon
January 14th 06, 09:43 AM
Ok, here we go...
the tortures will commence

im already whipped!

YES I LOVE LUCY

but pumpkin is a trip

i reached down to pet her and she clamped onto my arm...i picked her up
and held her out and she just hung on biting me...i don't think she
even knew she was off the ground

she's gonna bite me hard at some point, im gonna be surprised!
i can't wait to see the look on her face when she's the look on my face

ooo noooo

cybercat
January 14th 06, 07:35 PM
"Levon" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Ok, here we go...
> the tortures will commence
>
> im already whipped!
>
> YES I LOVE LUCY
>
> but pumpkin is a trip
>
> i reached down to pet her and she clamped onto my arm...i picked her up
> and held her out and she just hung on biting me...i don't think she
> even knew she was off the ground
>
> she's gonna bite me hard at some point, im gonna be surprised!
> i can't wait to see the look on her face when she's the look on my face
>
> ooo noooo

haha! But ... it's not going to be so cute when she's big!

Levon
January 14th 06, 08:23 PM
cybercat wrote:

> haha! But ... it's not going to be so cute when she's big!

ok moms

cybercat
January 14th 06, 09:00 PM
"Levon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > haha! But ... it's not going to be so cute when she's big!
>
> ok moms

ooo

ouchie

take that back!

Levon
January 14th 06, 10:01 PM
cybercat wrote:

> take that back!

can't do it
I kind of like the idea
a good idea is a good idea

cybercat
January 14th 06, 10:36 PM
"Levon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > take that back!
>
> can't do it
> I kind of like the idea
> a good idea is a good idea

Okay, son. Glad Moms can be of service. :)

Levon
January 14th 06, 10:51 PM
cybercat wrote:
> Okay, son. Glad Moms can be of service. :)

you want me to brush your hair, or rub lotion on your legs?
i don't mind

cybercat
January 14th 06, 11:06 PM
"Levon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> > Okay, son. Glad Moms can be of service. :)
>
> you want me to brush your hair, or rub lotion on your legs?
> i don't mind

*sigh*

pat, pat, pat ... you are a good boy.

Levon
January 15th 06, 02:58 AM
cybercat wrote:

> *sigh*
>
> pat, pat, pat ... you are a good boy.

<grinning like a mule eating briers>

btw where'd you put the tylenol
one of these days folk might figure
us out what do you think

cybercat
January 15th 06, 06:35 AM
"Levon" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
> > *sigh*
> >
> > pat, pat, pat ... you are a good boy.
>
> <grinning like a mule eating briers>
>
> btw where'd you put the tylenol
> one of these days folk might figure
> us out what do you think

What do you mean "us?"

NMR
January 15th 06, 06:37 AM
I still think you two would make a good couple

A couple of what I still have not figured out yet :-)

cybercat
January 15th 06, 06:47 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> I still think you two would make a good couple
>
> A couple of what I still have not figured out yet :-)

I am still trying to figure Barry out.

NMR
January 15th 06, 06:54 AM
He is easy to figure out just sit back and read every other word and he will
make perfect sense

Levon
January 15th 06, 12:00 PM
cybercat wrote:

> What do you mean "us?"

well i didn't make all these posts by myself

white woman speak with forked tongue