PDA

View Full Version : Help! Phil P! UTI Again!

noelsmom via CatKB.com
January 14th 06, 05:39 PM
Help! My cat has suffered from three urinary blockages due to UTI. We've had
him under control for over a year but today he is infected again. We have him
on Zenequin for the infection and he still has a good flow of urine but I'm
terrified that we won't clear up the infection on time and he'll block again.
I can't stand the thought of him enduring hospitalization and catheterization
again so I'm desperately seeking ideas to intervene early and prevent
blockage. His vet (who is amazing) is not available today and the other vet
on call is incompetent to say the least. Will sub q fluids help? IV? Anything
else I can do? Any help anyone can offer my baby is greatly appreciated. Phil
P. - if you are out there, you gave me great advice in the past - any
thoughts?

NMR
January 14th 06, 07:57 PM
"noelsmom via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>

you can always email him from his website also
http://www.maxshouse.com/Database_toc.htm

Levon
January 16th 06, 02:32 AM
NMR wrote:
> "noelsmom via CatKB.com" <[email protected]>
>
> you can always email him from his website also
> http://www.maxshouse.com/Database_toc.htm

uh Thank you mr helper

John Doe
January 16th 06, 03:04 AM
A nym shifting troll

See also:
"cheryl_is_freak" <cheryl_is_freak yahoo.com>
"stay_right_there" <stay_right_there yahoo.com>
"a christmas tree" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
"bag-o-switches"...
"black-ip"
"chickenwing"...
"coffeedog"...
"Levon"...
"Prozack"...
"wannabe"...
"watermelon"...
"whitershadeofpale"...

"Levon" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net> wrote:

> From: "Levon" <bigbadbarry adelphia.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Help! Phil P! UTI Again!
> Date: 15 Jan 2006 17:32:16 -0800
>

> NMR wrote:
>> "noelsmom via CatKB.com" <u3166 uwe>
>>
>> you can always email him from his website also
>> http://www.maxshouse.com/Database_toc.htm
>
> uh Thank you mr helper

cybercat
January 16th 06, 03:20 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> A nym shifting troll

A finger-pointing, pin-headed freak

Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: Help! Phil P! UTI Again!
From: John Doe >
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:04:49 GMT
b.news.prodigy.com!prodigy.com!postmaster.news.pro digy.com!newssvr25.news.pr
odigy.net.POSTED!67420556!not-for-mail

NMR
January 16th 06, 03:40 AM
I have not seen him post in for a while

johndoeisadick
January 16th 06, 04:01 AM
cybercat wrote:
> "John Doe" > wrote in message
> > A nym shifting troll
> >

> A finger-pointing, pin-headed freak

Thanks Cybercat, dude was starting to get on my nerves
he calls himself keeping up with someones names
his daddy was a scribe

lets see how accurate he remains

cybercat
January 16th 06, 04:31 AM
"johndoeisadick" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> lets see how accurate he remains

I will definitely enjoy seeing this added to his list, lol!

johndoeisadick
January 16th 06, 04:56 AM
NMR wrote:
> I have not seen him post in for a while

here is phil
http://radio.weblogs.com/0116791/images/2003/04/24/Old%20man3.jpg

-L.
January 16th 06, 10:00 AM
johndoeisadick wrote:
> NMR wrote:
> > I have not seen him post in for a while
>
> here is phil
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0116791/images/2003/04/24/Old%20man3.jpg

No, that's Barry.
-L.

-L.
January 16th 06, 10:00 AM
NMR wrote:
> I have not seen him post in for a while

He doesn't have anybody to spar with so he split.
-L.

cybercat
January 16th 06, 02:10 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> I have not seen him post in for a while

Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.

Barb
January 16th 06, 05:51 PM
I've seen some recent posts from Phil as responses.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

NMR
January 16th 06, 05:52 PM
His last post was on 1/4/2006

johndoeisadick
January 16th 06, 05:59 PM
NMR wrote:
> His last post was on 1/4/2006

Thanks again matt
this is the kind of eager beaver we like to see

this is dumb, ya'll better quit stalking the man

the phil voyeur cam
"yes it's him, im sure it's him, he's on the toilet taking a john doe,
lets give him a few mins, then Ill ask him about your cat"...

what's wrong nmr, get bored over in anecdotes now you come back here to
get your fix?
feeling kind of dirty and cheap after rubbing elbows over there?

lol

NMR
January 16th 06, 06:05 PM
I love you to Barry

I come back over here to make sure you and cybercat are doing ok in your
reltaionship

abRokeNegRo
January 16th 06, 06:08 PM
NMR wrote:
> I come back over here to make sure you and cybercat are doing ok in your
> reltaionship

What! and miss all these juicy anecdotes..here is last weeks thread
summary
in order of popularity

1. "How to feel stupid!"

and...

2. "Shake your head no!"

unforgettable

3. "I've made an ass of myself in another ng"

mild sexual repressions

4. 'NipHeads!" (i have no idea)

mild amusement

5. "OT Another Quiz"

and here is my personal favorite...

6. "Thing in a Bag"

You sure you just checking on us there
or was you starting to drooolll

abRokeNegRo
January 16th 06, 06:18 PM
NMR wrote:

> I come back over here to make sure you and cybercat are doing ok in your
> reltaionship

Here are the runner ups, they almost made it into the top 6 it was
close...

7. OT Just How Dumb Are You Quiz

8. No poop yet!

9. OT BUT INTRESTING ?? = Flaming mouse burns house down

10. Definately NOT OT! (i doubt it)

11. Thanks to Whomever -

12. I'm back from the Philippines. (woo woo)

13. GAH!! (swallow it! I said swallow it!)

14. Yay, hurray! OT (just can't stop being run by emotions, logic is
secondary)

15. Sqeaky mouse YAHHHH!!!! (? yah? I think this preceeds group
jerking)

and another that was suprisingly very low...but another personal
favorite

16.My birthday gift to Mom

(here is Jo being nice

"How lovely. My aunt used to collect those. Only the one you show
here is
more unique than any of hers I remember.

Jo")

How Lovely? yeah sure Jo...here is a tissue to wipe your nose once you
remove it from Jills crack

-L.
January 16th 06, 11:15 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.

Slurp, slurp, slurp!

Damn, you'd think you'd have enough by now.

-L.

cybercat
January 17th 06, 01:50 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.
>
> Slurp, slurp, slurp!
>
> Damn, you'd think you'd have enough by now.
>
> -L.

Phil has helped a lot of people, hoss. If most people who post
here had to choose one poster who is the most helpful, most would
choose him.

NMR
January 17th 06, 02:33 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "-L." > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>>
>> cybercat wrote:
>> >
>> > Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.

< sniped for being uncalled for>

> Phil has helped a lot of people, hoss. If most people who post
> here had to choose one poster who is the most helpful, most would
> choose him.

I second that

-L.
January 17th 06, 12:15 PM
NMR wrote:
> I second that

You gonna start sucking Phil's ass too?

Sheesh. A Nancy clone. Scary.

-L.

-L.
January 17th 06, 12:30 PM
cybercat wrote:
> Phil has helped a lot of people, hoss.

Do you really think you are telling anyone anything they don't already
know? Really? We get it, Nancy, we get it. Phil shares information!
Phil helps people! You like Phil! You think Phil is great! You
admire Phil! You want to **** Phil! We get it, ok? We get it. Phil
has been around a hell of a lot longer than you have, Crybaby. You
praising him over and over only makes you look like an idiot. Almost
like the retard that repeats the obvious time and time again because
she doesn't know any better.

> If most people who post
> here had to choose one poster who is the most helpful, most would
> choose him.

....and all the others left long ago, Blowpop. Yes, Phil is the Kingpin
of the slop trough that used to be H+B. And you're his two-penny
whore. My aren't we proud! <applause, applause> Take a bow....

-L.
(Why TF do I even bother reading this **** anymore?...)

abRokeNegRo
January 17th 06, 02:38 PM
-L. wrote:

> You gonna start sucking Phil's ass too?
> -L.

keep on...
they'll be up in a bit

maybe you can get some action then

NMR
January 17th 06, 03:42 PM
You going to start with me L? I have had no problem with you yet and
hopefully not now. I like Phil if you have problem with who ever Nancy is
and Phil that is your problem don't bring me in it.
Are we going to have a problem now?

"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> I second that
>
> You gonna start sucking Phil's ass too?
>
> Sheesh. A Nancy clone. Scary.
>
> -L.

A. Nony Moose
January 17th 06, 03:46 PM
-L. wrote:

> cybercat wrote:
>>
>> Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.
>
> Slurp, slurp, slurp!
>
> Damn, you'd think you'd have enough by now.
>
> -L.

You're jealous because no one misses YOU when you don't post for a while.

cybercat
January 17th 06, 05:24 PM
"A. Nony Moose" > wrote in message
> -L. wrote:
>

> > cybercat wrote:
> >>
> >> Good question. I miss his helpful posts. Hope he's okay.
> >
> > Slurp, slurp, slurp!
> >
> > Damn, you'd think you'd have enough by now.
> >
> > -L.
> >

> You're jealous because no one misses YOU when you don't post for a while.

Now that's the understatement of the day. :)

cybercat
January 17th 06, 05:26 PM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> You going to start with me L? I have had no problem with you yet and
> hopefully not now. I like Phil if you have problem with who ever Nancy is
> and Phil that is your problem don't bring me in it.
> Are we going to have a problem now?

She needs to have a problem with somebody. It helps her
to vent some of the misery of her pathetic life, all of which
could have been prevented had she made different choices.

Have you kissed your snake today? :)

-L.
January 17th 06, 06:33 PM
NMR wrote:
> You going to start with me L? I have had no problem with you yet and
> hopefully not now. I like Phil if you have problem with who ever Nancy is

She's undoubtedly telling you her name is Lyn.

> and Phil

I have no problem with Phil. Except I don't worship him, unless you
think that's a problem?

> that is your problem don't bring me in it.
> Are we going to have a problem now?

No, honey. You may need a dose of reality, though.
<kiss, kiss>

-L.

-L.
January 17th 06, 06:35 PM
cybercat wrote:

> > You're jealous because no one misses YOU when you don't post for a while.
> >

> Now that's the understatement of the day. :)

Talk to yourself much?
Nobody misses you *at all* because this is the only life you have.
Sad, really.

-L.

January 17th 06, 09:06 PM
"-L." > wrote:

>(Why TF do I even bother reading this **** anymore?...)

I don't why you do either, so why don't you just **** off.

-mhd

NMR
January 17th 06, 10:39 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>> You going to start with me L? I have had no problem with you yet and
>> hopefully not now. I like Phil if you have problem with who ever Nancy
>> is
>
> She's undoubtedly telling you her name is Lyn.

MY personal corespondence between me and cybercat are just that personal.
We keep it out of the newsgroups gossip
>> and Phil
>
> I have no problem with Phil. Except I don't worship him, unless you think
> that's a problem?

Nope your opinion is your opinion.
I like Phil he has helped me out many times specaily with the angel
trumphet incident when the ASPCA toxic hotline had no information on it

>> that is your problem don't bring me in it.
>> Are we going to have a problem now?
>
> No, honey. You may need a dose of reality, though.
> <kiss, kiss>
>
> -L.

You could not handle my reality and I am too old to get a new one:^)

-L.
January 18th 06, 12:20 AM
NMR wrote:

> > She's undoubtedly telling you her name is Lyn.
> >
> MY personal corespondence between me and cybercat are just that personal.
> We keep it out of the newsgroups gossip

That's good because, frankly, nobody cares.

<snip>

> Nope your opinion is your opinion.
> I like Phil he has helped me out many times specaily with the angel
> trumphet incident when the ASPCA toxic hotline had no information on it

Phil is ok. A bit egocentric, but ok.

> You could not handle my reality and I am too old to get a new one:^)

Ah yes. I will bet I am older than you.
-L.

-L.
January 18th 06, 12:21 AM
wrote:
> "-L." > wrote:
>
> >(Why TF do I even bother reading this **** anymore?...)
>
> I don't why you do either, so why don't you just **** off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I don't why you do"? WTF is that? Speech impediment?

-L.

NMR
January 18th 06, 12:22 AM
> Ah yes. I will bet I am older than you.
> -L.

You first

abRokeNegRo
January 18th 06, 12:49 AM
NMR wrote:
> > Ah yes. I will bet I am older than you.
> > -L.
>

> You first

ah good God man

ones scared and the other is glad of it

say..check this old ebay auction out...seeing yall aint doin nothin

http://triptronix.net/ishbadiddle/archives/2002/06/26/12.03.43/

dude really posted this on ebay

too funny!
glad it won't me

John Doe
January 18th 06, 04:01 AM
Nym shifting troll

See also:
cybercat
Lumpy
Mary

"cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: "cybercat" <boagrrl hotmail.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Help! Phil P! UTI Again!
> Date: 16 Jan 2006 03:20:51 +0100
>

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenet.love.invalid> wrote in message
> news:Xns974CCC4B2BD78follydom 207.115.17.102...
>> A nym shifting troll
>>

> A finger-pointing, pin-headed freak
>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Help! Phil P! UTI Again!
> From: John Doe <jdoe usenet.love.invalid>
> Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:04:49 GMT

NMR
January 18th 06, 04:13 AM
"John Doe" >

[email protected]@ that can't get it thru his head that we don't care about the info
he post about supposed troll
Repost real trolls message and also cross post these message posting
information that he can't get thru his head that we don't care about
Is in love with Barry and cyber cat follows them around everywhere to where
he could be classified as a stalker

Get the drift yet John or do we have to do this everytime

abRokeNegRo
January 18th 06, 05:36 AM
NMR wrote:

> he could be classified as a stalker

NMR, it's hard to stalk 15 people
(according to john)

he is clueless

January 18th 06, 07:22 AM
"-L." > wrote:

wrote:
>> "-L." > wrote:
>>
>> >(Why TF do I even bother reading this **** anymore?...)
>>
>> I don't why you do either, so why don't you just **** off.
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>"I don't why you do"? WTF is that? Speech impediment?
>
>-L.

Speech impediment??? Do you talk to your keyboard?

Since you can't figure out the missing word, it's "know".

Let me know if I have to retype the whole sentence for you because I
don't mind telling you to **** off one more time.
-mhd

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 10:14 AM
"NMR" > wrote in message
> I have not seen him post in for a while

Still here. Thanks for asking. Been a little busy.

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 10:14 AM
"noelsmom via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Help! My cat has suffered from three urinary blockages due to UTI. We've
had
> him under control for over a year but today he is infected again.

How was the urine sample collected?

We have him
> on Zenequin for the infection and he still has a good flow of urine but
I'm
> terrified that we won't clear up the infection on time and he'll block
again.
> I can't stand the thought of him enduring hospitalization and
catheterization
> again so I'm desperately seeking ideas to intervene early and prevent
> blockage. His vet (who is amazing) is not available today and the other
vet
> on call is incompetent to say the least. Will sub q fluids help? IV?
Anything
> else I can do? Any help anyone can offer my baby is greatly appreciated.
Phil
> P. - if you are out there, you gave me great advice in the past - any
> thoughts?

Recurrent UTIs can be caused by kidney stones (nephroliths)--- so, you might
want to get an x-ray of her kidneys. Most kidney stones show up on x-rays
(radiodense).

Other causes that predispose cats to UTIs are diabetes- sugar in the urine
(glucosuria) is an excellent breeding ground for bacteria, and CRF- which
produces a dilute urine.

Were the stones from his last UTO analyzed?

Phil

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 10:14 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phil is ok. A bit egocentric, but ok.

You're confusing ego for aplomb.

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 10:15 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
> > I have not seen him post in for a while
>
> He doesn't have anybody to spar with so he split.
> -L.

Nope. I'm still here. 'Just been busy. How about you? Have you seen your
new shoes since you bought them?

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 10:16 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
ups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> > Phil has helped a lot of people, hoss.
>
> Do you really think you are telling anyone anything they don't already
> know? Really? We get it, Nancy, we get it. Phil shares information!
> Phil helps people! You like Phil! You think Phil is great! You
> admire Phil! You want to **** Phil!

Golly, gee! I didn't know you thought so highly of me.

-L.
January 18th 06, 10:38 AM
Phil P. wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Phil is ok. A bit egocentric, but ok.
>

> You're confusing ego for aplomb.

Yes, and modesty too, I'm sure.

-L.

Phil P.
January 18th 06, 11:46 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Phil P. wrote:
> > "-L." > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > >
> > > Phil is ok. A bit egocentric, but ok.
> >

> > You're confusing ego for aplomb.
>
> Yes, and modesty too, I'm sure.
>
> -L.

Self-confidence is a difficult concept for you to understand, eh, Lyn?

abRokeNegRo
January 18th 06, 02:25 PM
Phil P. wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > NMR wrote:
> > > I have not seen him post in for a while
> >
> > He doesn't have anybody to spar with so he split.
> > -L.
>

> Nope. I'm still here. 'Just been busy. How about you? Have you seen your
> new shoes since you bought them?

wa wa wa

cybercat
January 18th 06, 04:40 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
nk.net...

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > NMR wrote:
> > > I have not seen him post in for a while
> >
> > He doesn't have anybody to spar with so he split.
> > -L.
>

> Nope. I'm still here. 'Just been busy. How about you? Have you seen
your
> new shoes since you bought them?

lol

high five, Phil!

cybercat
January 18th 06, 04:43 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Phil P. wrote:
> > > "-L." > wrote in message
> > > oups.com...

> > > You're confusing ego for aplomb.
> >
> > Yes, and modesty too, I'm sure.
> >
> > -L.
>
> Self-confidence is a difficult concept for you to understand, eh, Lyn?

As is the concept of her son reading the filth she posts in the years
to come and wondering why Mommy is telling strange men on
Usenet that women they don't know want to "****" them.

That is the sad part. This thing is actually raising a child. *shudder*

John Doe
January 20th 06, 02:56 AM
Troll

"NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com> wrote:

> From: "NMR" <haveyouplonkedatrolltoday anti-troll.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> Subject: Re: Help! Phil P! UTI Again!
> Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:13:07 GMT
>

> "John Doe" <jdoe usenet.love.invalid>
>
> Dumba that can't get it thru his head that we don't care about the info
> he post about supposed troll
> Repost real trolls message and also cross post these message posting
> information that he can't get thru his head that we don't care about
> Is in love with Barry and cyber cat follows them around everywhere to where
> he could be classified as a stalker
>

> Get the drift yet John or do we have to do this everytime

cybercat
January 20th 06, 03:06 AM
"John Doe" > wrote in message
> Troll

Asshole

From: John Doe >

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:56:39 GMT

NMR
January 20th 06, 04:19 AM
"John Doe" >

To john doe you just earned a spot in the kill file next to that idiot
wizard guy how does it feel to be ranked in his category.

NMR
January 21st 06, 01:50 AM
Barry stop crossposting and bring the other trolls over here

Oh by the way if you do respond to that idiot wizard would you please snipe
his message the rest of us don't care to see it Please. You almost are
getting as bad as that now plonked John doe

Mr Tibbs
January 21st 06, 02:00 AM
NMR wrote:
> Barry stop crossposting and bring the other trolls over here

do me the honors asshole middle of the road sonofabitch

you post on here and tell people you and me had extended colloquy

you liar

when...POST THE EMAILS WE ALLEGEDLY PASSED

****ing liar

please ****ing killfile my ass before i bitch slap you up in this
muther****er

Mr Tibbs
January 21st 06, 02:01 AM
NMR wrote:

FTR

the pussy wizard knows a helluva lot more than you could ever live to
learn

Mr Tibbs
January 21st 06, 02:04 AM
Mr Tibbs wrote:
> NMR wrote:
>

> FTR
>
> the pussy wizard knows a helluva lot more than you could ever live to
> learn

this is a stretch! chill dude

you're killing me with this ass kissing game you play

you tell lies, you exagerate your dramatic

but you care about animals so that makes you ok with me

be yourself man...what the heck is wrong!

you're repressed!