PDA

View Full Version : Hot Spots

lj
January 19th 06, 11:41 PM
My dog recently got these scaly spots on his back. At first they start
off just brown but then they get kind of blackish and bleed a little. I
have taken him to the vet and they gave me some shampoo but it doesn't
seem to be working. Anyone have any experience with this?

NMR
January 19th 06, 11:44 PM
"lj" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> My dog recently got these scaly spots on his back. At first they start
> off just brown but then they get kind of blackish and bleed a little. I
> have taken him to the vet and they gave me some shampoo but it doesn't
> seem to be working. Anyone have any experience with this?

No offense I would ask this question in the dog groups not the cat groups

John Doe
January 21st 06, 08:53 AM
"NMR" > wrote:

> "lj" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> My dog recently got these scaly spots on his back. At first they
>> start off just brown but then they get kind of blackish and bleed
>> a little. I have taken him to the vet and they gave me some
>> shampoo but it doesn't seem to be working. Anyone have any
>> experience with this?
>>
> No offense I would ask this question in the dog groups not the cat
> groups

Yeah, but this way we miss that idiot's reply.