PDA

View Full Version : Pet Owners Must Keep Pet Diaries

zaax
January 20th 06, 02:27 AM
Are you keeping a diary of your pets daily routine and medications?
According to the Pet Care Trust PCT you should be or you may fall foul
of the new Animal Welfare Bill, (AWB).

http://www.ukpets.co.uk/ukp/index.php?rtn=temp66_249_66_69_at_1654&sf=85
6352566EXT&section=Home&sub=News&rws=&method=fetch&item=1009&tb=introduc
tion

or

http://tinyurl.com/9uu5y

mouse
January 20th 06, 02:35 AM
On 20 Jan 2006 01:27:16 GMT, "zaax" >
wrote:

>Are you keeping a diary of your pets daily routine and medications?
>According to the Pet Care Trust PCT you should be or you may fall foul
>of the new Animal Welfare Bill, (AWB).
>
>http://www.ukpets.co.uk/ukp/index.php?rtn=temp66_249_66_69_at_1654&sf=85
>6352566EXT&section=Home&sub=News&rws=&method=fetch&item=1009&tb=introduc
>tion
>
>or
>
>http://tinyurl.com/9uu5y

Yep

I make sure all my humans' medications are up to date. And I see to it
they get plenty of exercise every day, setting traps and topping them
up with cheese when I've eaten the last lot.

<:B )~