PDA

View Full Version : Re: Litter-Lifter

MaryL
January 23rd 06, 07:44 AM
"Diane" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Now that we've gotten onto the topic of litter boxes, I have to tell you
> how much the video on the Litter-Lifter site cracked me up. The woman in
> it is outside, frantically and dramatically scratching away at the
> litter box with her ineffective non-Litter-Lifter scoop as though she is
> trying to dig her way to another hemisphere. I've seen people remove
> tree stumps with less effort and frustration!
>
> It's a great spoof of over-dramatized daytime commercials. Man, scooping
> a litter box sure looks like hard work! :)
>
> --
> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/

Yes, that video is ridiculous. I actually posted a message to this NG
awhile ago because the litter lifter does a great job -- with a single
scoop, all "used" litter remains on the scoop and clean litter quickly
filters out. I think that video is actually counterproductive -- most of us
know that scooping litter is not a major chore, but I really do think their
litter lifter is a marvel. I have even found that I am saving a little
money with it because I do not need to completely change to fresh litter as
often.

MaryL

CatNipped
January 23rd 06, 02:59 PM
news:[email protected]

> "Diane" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> Now that we've gotten onto the topic of litter boxes, I have to tell you
>> how much the video on the Litter-Lifter site cracked me up. The woman in
>> it is outside, frantically and dramatically scratching away at the
>> litter box with her ineffective non-Litter-Lifter scoop as though she is
>> trying to dig her way to another hemisphere. I've seen people remove
>> tree stumps with less effort and frustration!
>>
>> It's a great spoof of over-dramatized daytime commercials. Man, scooping
>> a litter box sure looks like hard work! :)
>>
>> --
>> Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
>> Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/
>> Journal: http://slywy.blogspot.com/
>
> Yes, that video is ridiculous. I actually posted a message to this NG
> awhile ago because the litter lifter does a great job -- with a single
> scoop, all "used" litter remains on the scoop and clean litter quickly
> filters out. I think that video is actually counterproductive -- most of
> us know that scooping litter is not a major chore, but I really do think
> their litter lifter is a marvel. I have even found that I am saving a
> little money with it because I do not need to completely change to fresh
> litter as often.
>
> MaryL

I laughed at the part where she lifts the (filled) litter lifter to her
nose, sniffs, then smiles! YUCK!!! ;>

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mr Tibbs
January 23rd 06, 03:18 PM
CatNipped wrote:

> I laughed at the part where she lifts the (filled) litter lifter to her
> nose, sniffs, then smiles! YUCK!!! ;>

heh heh

reminds me of a joke it goes two people are walking along...they come
across a pile.

"hmmm, looks like catpoop, smells like catpoop, tastes like catpoop!
aren't you glad we didn't step in it!"