PDA

View Full Version : Ping Phil

NMR
January 24th 06, 05:37 AM
Phil I just got an phone call from the slaves of Mr.Kitty; whom you should
remember as the one that ate the angel trumpet. He is doing fine no
seizures or symptoms since the last one here in the shelter. He is so
energetic that they asked me if they could come in the morning and see if a
new god will pick them out to be his or her new slaves. They wanted to
pass along a thank you for your contribution to the treatment. I thought
you would like to know their thanks and mine. I asked them to email me some
pictures if they do I will post the links.

Thanks once again