PDA

View Full Version : Boston cat shows?

Priscilla H. Ballou
January 26th 06, 10:16 PM
I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
Is there one?

Thanks!

Priscilla

Judy
January 30th 06, 05:32 AM
"Priscilla H. Ballou" > wrote in message
> I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
> can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
> Is there one?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Priscilla

Over the past few days I have done a bit of searching Pricilla but haven't
found any cat shows coming up in Boston. :c(

Priscilla H. Ballou
January 30th 06, 05:22 PM
In article >,
"Judy" > wrote:

> "Priscilla H. Ballou" > wrote in message
> > I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
> > can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
> > Is there one?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Priscilla
>
> Over the past few days I have done a bit of searching Pricilla but haven't
> found any cat shows coming up in Boston. :c(

Thanks anyway. I appreciate the effort.

Priscilla

Veloise
February 1st 06, 09:38 PM
Priscilla wrote:
> I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
> can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
> Is there one?

Try looking at websites for exhibit halls. The show might not have its
own listing, but the hall calendar would.

HTH

--Karen D.

Claude V. Lucas
February 1st 06, 10:12 PM
In article >,
Priscilla H. Ballou > wrote:
>I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
>can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
>Is there one?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Priscilla

Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...

http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html

Claude

Judy
February 2nd 06, 01:40 AM
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Priscilla H. Ballou > wrote:
>>I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
>>can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
>>Is there one?
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>Priscilla
>
> Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...
>
> http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html
>

> Claude

After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
Boston.

Claude V. Lucas
February 2nd 06, 02:51 AM
In article >,
Judy > wrote:

>"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> Priscilla H. Ballou > wrote:
>>>I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
>>>can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
>>>Is there one?
>>>
>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>Priscilla
>>
>> Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...
>>
>> http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html
>>

>> Claude
>
>After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
>Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
>Boston.

It seems to be a listing of all upcoming CFA shows worldwide
by listed by months. I scrolled down as far as April and saw one
in Boxborough Mass on 1-2 April. Not being from that side of
the country I have no idea how far Boxborough is from Boston.

It apparently is just a listing and isn't searchable or clickable...

There also is one listed in Concord NH on 6-7 May and another one
in Boxborough 28-29 October.

Claude

Priscilla H. Ballou
February 3rd 06, 07:15 PM
In article >,
(Claude V. Lucas) wrote:

> In article >,
> Judy > wrote:
> >
> >"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message

> >> Googling "cat show" brings up this link first...
> >>
> >> http://www.cfainc.org/exhibitors/show-schedule.html
> >>

> >> Claude
> >
> >After having gone to that site - where does one click for cat shows in
> >Boston? I did a search and found no mention of shows when it comes to
> >Boston.
> >

> It seems to be a listing of all upcoming CFA shows worldwide
> by listed by months. I scrolled down as far as April and saw one
> in Boxborough Mass on 1-2 April. Not being from that side of
> the country I have no idea how far Boxborough is from Boston.
>
> It apparently is just a listing and isn't searchable or clickable...
>
> There also is one listed in Concord NH on 6-7 May and another one
> in Boxborough 28-29 October.

Thanks. I did find those listings, but I'm looking for shows in Boston.

Priscilla

Priscilla H. Ballou
February 3rd 06, 07:15 PM
In article . com>,
"Veloise" > wrote:

> Priscilla wrote:
> > I'd like to take my 10 year old niece to a cat show in Boston, but I
> > can't seem to come up with a good google search combo to find a list.
> > Is there one?
>
> Try looking at websites for exhibit halls. The show might not have its
> own listing, but the hall calendar would.
>
> HTH
>
> --Karen D.

Aha! A good idea. Thanks for the lead!

Priscilla