PDA

View Full Version : Please do me a favor.....

blkcatgal
January 28th 06, 12:13 AM
Please do me a favor and give all your furbabies a big hug. I just lost my
baby of almost 17 years. I am heartbroken. They are never with us long
enough.....

So please give your babies a hug and remind them how much you love them.

Sue

Goodbye, ScooterCat....You were the best cat anyone could ask for. I miss
you already. Until I see you again....

NMR
January 28th 06, 12:17 AM
"blkcatgal" > wrote in message
> Please do me a favor and give all your furbabies a big hug. I just lost
> my baby of almost 17 years. I am heartbroken. They are never with us
> long enough.....
>
> So please give your babies a hug and remind them how much you love them.
>
> Sue
>
> Goodbye, ScooterCat....You were the best cat anyone could ask for. I miss
> you already. Until I see you again....

I am sorry for your loss not to long ago we lost our furball named precious
she was almost 20

this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet
goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run
and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and
comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and
vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just
as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each
miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops
and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body
quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green
grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet,
you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy
kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and
you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from
your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
*** " And nothing but peace and the love of your Dear Friends"****

Author Unknown

This should be added ***
****"Always remember We will be there even if you can't see me. We are
always watching and Waiting. That cool puff of air you feel, that fleeting
touch , the feeling you have that I was walking across your bed, that moment
you swear you can hear us, that flicker of movement out of the corner of
your eye. Is just our way of saying I love you and I am with you always
even in the darkest time We Will Always Be there"***

Author
Matthew ( NO MORE RETAIL, NMR )

Phil P.
January 28th 06, 12:28 AM
"blkcatgal" > wrote in message
> Please do me a favor and give all your furbabies a big hug. I just lost
my
> baby of almost 17 years. I am heartbroken. They are never with us long
> enough.....
>
> So please give your babies a hug and remind them how much you love them.
>
> Sue
>
> Goodbye, ScooterCat....You were the best cat anyone could ask for. I miss
> you already. Until I see you again....

I'm so sorry, Sue.

I hope you find this site comforting.

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Condolences,

Phil

cybercat
January 28th 06, 01:28 AM
"blkcatgal" > wrote in message
> Please do me a favor and give all your furbabies a big hug. I just lost
my
> baby of almost 17 years.

I'm so sorry you lost Scooter, Sue.

mlbriggs
January 28th 06, 02:35 AM
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:28:46 +0100, cybercat wrote:

> "blkcatgal" > wrote in message
>> Please do me a favor and give all your furbabies a big hug. I just lost
> my
>> baby of almost 17 years.
>
> I'm so sorry you lost Scooter, Sue.

"Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."

Sincere condolences. MLB

January 28th 06, 02:48 AM
I am so sorry Sue. We lost our 20 yr. 3 mo. old baby last Christmas
and will never forget him. Love is not easy.

January 28th 06, 02:48 AM
I am so sorry Sue. We lost our 20 yr. 3 mo. old baby last Christmas
and will never forget him. Love is not easy.

January 28th 06, 02:48 AM
I am so sorry Sue. We lost our 20 yr. 3 mo. old baby last Christmas
and will never forget him. Love is not easy.

Mr Tibbs
January 28th 06, 03:04 AM
wrote:
> I am so sorry Sue. We lost our 20 yr. 3 mo. old baby last Christmas
> and will never forget him. Love is not easy.

dang, hit the button one more time why don't you

--

Im sorry to hear this ml

it's true! tho they be small, they have tight connections to our hearts

I hope the Lord will comfort your heart in the seasons to come

You want a little black kitten named Jupiter?

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.jpg
she doesn't tear the curtains down
(very much)

Barry

im so sorry

Mr Tibbs
January 28th 06, 05:40 AM
blkcatgal wrote:

> Goodbye, ScooterCat....You were the best cat anyone could ask for. I miss
> you already. Until I see you again....

ooops, im sorry Sue, trolling is hard work, my mind is tired, I saw
mlbriggs and...

but my sympathies still stand :)

Take care

Barb
January 28th 06, 06:28 PM
So sorry about ScooterCat, Sue. I've read some of your posts because I have
black cats. Two of them died at 15 and now I have 2 left, a 14 year old and
a 3 year old. I miss the one that died a year ago and cling to the thought
of that Rainbows Edge you hear about. To me the house lost its sparkle when
my latest one died. It's all a sad part of life but their lifespans are way
shorter than ours so at least they can be loved and cared for their whole
lives.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,