PDA

View Full Version : ? on Laxa-Stat

SueB
January 30th 06, 03:17 AM
I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
appreciated. TIA!

Sue

Judy
January 30th 06, 05:30 AM
"SueB" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
> and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
> says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
> difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
> appreciated. TIA!
>
> Sue

If there is a phone number on the box, perhaps you should make a call?

mlbriggs
January 30th 06, 05:38 AM
On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:17:00 -0800, SueB wrote:

> I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
> and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
> says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
> difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
> appreciated. TIA!
>
> Sue

Why not see if he will lick it off the tube. I give my cat Petromalt this
way -- very easy. MLB

SueB
January 30th 06, 07:41 PM
That worked with Cat "A", but Cat "B" wouldn't go for it. Thanks to
you both!

Sue

NMR
January 30th 06, 07:50 PM
http://www.tomlyn.com/form_contact.tpl

http://www.tomlyn.com/index.html

1-800-866-5582

Gail
January 31st 06, 12:33 AM
Try placing it on the top of her paw.
Gail
"SueB" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I have a heck of a time trying to apply Laxa-Stat on my cats' noses,
> and thought about putting a little in their wet food. However, the box
> says not to add it to their food, but doesn't say why. What's the
> difference--on the nose or in the food? Any info would be
> appreciated. TIA!
>
> Sue

SueB
February 1st 06, 03:05 AM