PDA

View Full Version : Fancy Feast Nutritional Values

CatNipped
January 31st 06, 09:56 PM
As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/

or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls

I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let me
know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the hardcopy.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

January 31st 06, 11:00 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>
> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let me
> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the hardcopy.

that's nice to type it all in. thanks. very good for you to make all
that effort.

something suspicious though, if i may. i also have this and it's also
dated the same at the bottom 3/8/05. but the names have been changed,
hmmm.

mine says "Marinated Chicken Feast in Savory Juices" or Salmon Feast...

yours says "Marinated Morsels Chicken Feast in Gravy" or Salmon
Feast...

I discussed this with Purina in 9/2005. after many months they came
back to tell me the products were identical. okay. but should they
notate this on the output they gave you? in other words, the products
they have down in 3/8/05 in your output did not exist at that time,
according to what Purina told me. these Marinated Morsels appeared in
9/2005. I guess if i ask Purina they will say they had it back then -
yeah sure. -- But i specifically requested info back in 9/2005 and they
could not give it to me because Marinated Morsels were new products and
they told me they "DID NOT KNOW." !!!

And now they appear on a sheet dated before their appearance. Okay I
guess now they will say they can do that because the products are
identical just different sizes. That may be. But why could they not
tell me that in 9/2005? I had to ask specifically and it took over
three months for them to contact me with the info!

i don't think i would trust these guys or gals with a used car and its
odometer.

CatNipped
February 1st 06, 12:43 AM
Thanks, that would be great - my email addy is not munged.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Justin L" > wrote in message
> On 31 Jan 2006 14:00:54 -0800, "
> > wrote:
>
>>CatNipped wrote:
>>> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
>>> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
>>> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>>>
>>> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let
>>> me
>>> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the
>>> hardcopy.
>>
>>that's nice to type it all in. thanks. very good for you to make all
>>that effort.
>>
>>something suspicious though, if i may. i also have this and it's also
>>dated the same at the bottom 3/8/05. but the names have been changed,
>>hmmm.
>>
>>mine says "Marinated Chicken Feast in Savory Juices" or Salmon Feast...
>>
>>yours says "Marinated Morsels Chicken Feast in Gravy" or Salmon
>>Feast...
>>
>>I discussed this with Purina in 9/2005. after many months they came
>>back to tell me the products were identical. okay. but should they
>>notate this on the output they gave you? in other words, the products
>>they have down in 3/8/05 in your output did not exist at that time,
>>according to what Purina told me. these Marinated Morsels appeared in
>>9/2005. I guess if i ask Purina they will say they had it back then -
>>yeah sure. -- But i specifically requested info back in 9/2005 and they
>>could not give it to me because Marinated Morsels were new products and
>>they told me they "DID NOT KNOW." !!!
>>
>>And now they appear on a sheet dated before their appearance. Okay I
>>guess now they will say they can do that because the products are
>>identical just different sizes. That may be. But why could they not
>>tell me that in 9/2005? I had to ask specifically and it took over
>>three months for them to contact me with the info!
>>
>>i don't think i would trust these guys or gals with a used car and its
>>odometer.
>

> The sheets I have for the Marinated varieties say revised 8/24/05
> The rest say 3/08/05...
>
> Catnipped: I have them scanned into PDF format, if you would be
> interested in posting them on your site.
>
> Let me know, and I will email them to you.

CatNipped
February 1st 06, 01:53 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> CatNipped wrote:
>> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
>> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
>> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>>
>> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let
>> me
>> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the
>> hardcopy.
>
> that's nice to type it all in. thanks. very good for you to make all
> that effort.
>
> something suspicious though, if i may. i also have this and it's also
> dated the same at the bottom 3/8/05. but the names have been changed,
> hmmm.
>
> mine says "Marinated Chicken Feast in Savory Juices" or Salmon Feast...
>
> yours says "Marinated Morsels Chicken Feast in Gravy" or Salmon
> Feast...
>
> I discussed this with Purina in 9/2005. after many months they came
> back to tell me the products were identical. okay. but should they
> notate this on the output they gave you? in other words, the products
> they have down in 3/8/05 in your output did not exist at that time,
> according to what Purina told me. these Marinated Morsels appeared in
> 9/2005. I guess if i ask Purina they will say they had it back then -
> yeah sure. -- But i specifically requested info back in 9/2005 and they
> could not give it to me because Marinated Morsels were new products and
> they told me they "DID NOT KNOW." !!!
>
> And now they appear on a sheet dated before their appearance. Okay I
> guess now they will say they can do that because the products are
> identical just different sizes. That may be. But why could they not
> tell me that in 9/2005? I had to ask specifically and it took over
> three months for them to contact me with the info!
>
> i don't think i would trust these guys or gals with a used car and its
> odometer.

My fault. I didn't realize that the hard copies were printouts of different
files. I only put the revised date I saw on the first page - there were
different revised dates on each page - the one on "Marinated" was revised on
8/24/05.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
February 1st 06, 01:53 AM
Thanks Justin - I put the individual .pdf files you sent on the site too.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Justin L" > wrote in message
> On 31 Jan 2006 14:00:54 -0800, "
> > wrote:
>
>>CatNipped wrote:
>>> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
>>> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
>>> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>>>
>>> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let
>>> me
>>> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the
>>> hardcopy.
>>
>>that's nice to type it all in. thanks. very good for you to make all
>>that effort.
>>
>>something suspicious though, if i may. i also have this and it's also
>>dated the same at the bottom 3/8/05. but the names have been changed,
>>hmmm.
>>
>>mine says "Marinated Chicken Feast in Savory Juices" or Salmon Feast...
>>
>>yours says "Marinated Morsels Chicken Feast in Gravy" or Salmon
>>Feast...
>>
>>I discussed this with Purina in 9/2005. after many months they came
>>back to tell me the products were identical. okay. but should they
>>notate this on the output they gave you? in other words, the products
>>they have down in 3/8/05 in your output did not exist at that time,
>>according to what Purina told me. these Marinated Morsels appeared in
>>9/2005. I guess if i ask Purina they will say they had it back then -
>>yeah sure. -- But i specifically requested info back in 9/2005 and they
>>could not give it to me because Marinated Morsels were new products and
>>they told me they "DID NOT KNOW." !!!
>>
>>And now they appear on a sheet dated before their appearance. Okay I
>>guess now they will say they can do that because the products are
>>identical just different sizes. That may be. But why could they not
>>tell me that in 9/2005? I had to ask specifically and it took over
>>three months for them to contact me with the info!
>>
>>i don't think i would trust these guys or gals with a used car and its
>>odometer.
>

> The sheets I have for the Marinated varieties say revised 8/24/05
> The rest say 3/08/05...
>
> Catnipped: I have them scanned into PDF format, if you would be
> interested in posting them on your site.
>
> Let me know, and I will email them to you.

cybercat
February 1st 06, 03:01 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
>
> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>
> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let
me
> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the hardcopy.

Thanks, CN, that was a lot of work. I will definitely use this.

Phil P.
February 1st 06, 11:50 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> As promised, here is the information that Purina sent to me on the
> nutritional values of Fancy Feast cat food.
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/
>
> or here is the same data in and Excel spreadsheet
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Fancy_Feast_Values/FancyFeastValues.xls
>
> I spent all afternoon typing this in, so there may be typos - please let
me
> know if something looks odd and I'll double check it against the hardcopy.

Great job! I don't have that kind of patience anymore.

Phil

NMR
February 1st 06, 06:00 PM
> Great job! I don't have that kind of patience anymore.
>
> Phil

Yes you do Phil you put up will all of us out here