PDA

View Full Version : Mogology

Clare
January 31st 06, 11:25 PM
Hi all,

Just out of interest, has anybody else bought this new CD 'Mogology' -
music for cats and cat lovers? I am interested to chat to people about
it. ie: your favourate bits etc, and how your cats have reacted to it.
If you havent got it then you must get it! I bought it on tesco.com
I would like to hear from anyone who has this CD.

Yours hopefully

Clare, Bella and Rupert x

David Stevenson
February 1st 06, 12:31 AM
Clare wrote

>Just out of interest, has anybody else bought this new CD 'Mogology' -
>music for cats and cat lovers? I am interested to chat to people about
>it. ie: your favourate bits etc, and how your cats have reacted to it.
>If you havent got it then you must get it! I bought it on tesco.com
>I would like to hear from anyone who has this CD.

Please do not post the same post to multiple groups like this. If you
want it seen on various groups, please cross-post.

http://blakjak.com/mul_crss.htm

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK > Emails welcome