PDA

View Full Version : Good Pussy!

Mr Tibbs
February 3rd 06, 01:10 AM
This is the best pussy I've ever had, hands down!

She is super sweet!

The more I stroke her the sweeter she gets

I am wonder just how sweet it gets!

you know

NMR
February 3rd 06, 01:18 AM
"Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> This is the best pussy I've ever had, hands down!
>
> She is super sweet!
>
> The more I stroke her the sweeter she gets
>
> I am wonder just how sweet it gets!
>
> you know

Keep stroking Barry when you hear it purr you know you did it right

February 3rd 06, 02:17 AM
Mr Tibbs wrote:
> This is the best pussy I've ever had, hands down!
>
> She is super sweet!
>
> The more I stroke her the sweeter she gets
>
> I am wonder just how sweet it gets!
>
> you know

That's not a Pussy, Barry, it's your dick. And that's your hand. Miss
Rosy Palm.

-L.

Mr Tibbs
February 3rd 06, 02:27 AM
wrote:

> That's not a Pussy, Barry, it's your dick. And that's your hand. Miss
> Rosy Palm.
>
> -L.

I am only 8 years old, what are you talking about, I don't employ a
detective.

you are confusing me with your silken hands

cybercat
February 3rd 06, 02:31 AM
"Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message

> > That's not a Pussy, Barry, it's your dick. And that's your hand. Miss
> > Rosy Palm.
> >
> > -L.
>
> I am only 8 years old, what are you talking about, I don't employ a
> detective.
>
> you are confusing me with your silken hands

Hoss has hands like a field hand.

February 3rd 06, 03:30 AM
Mr Tibbs wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > That's not a Pussy, Barry, it's your dick. And that's your hand. Miss
> > Rosy Palm.
> >
> > -L.
>
> I am only 8 years old, what are you talking about, I don't employ a
> detective.
>
> you are confusing me with your silken hands

That's right. You are getting sleeepy! Sleeepy!

-L.

Mike
February 3rd 06, 05:57 AM
Mr Tibbs, if you need assistance, you might want to check out the Pussycam
website! Just google "pussycam" and you'll see what I mean. ;)

"Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> This is the best pussy I've ever had, hands down!
>
> She is super sweet!
>
> The more I stroke her the sweeter she gets
>
> I am wonder just how sweet it gets!
>
> you know

NMR
February 3rd 06, 05:59 AM
"Mike" > wrote in message
> Mr Tibbs, if you need assistance, you might want to check out the Pussycam
> website! Just google "pussycam" and you'll see what I mean. ;)
>
> "Mr Tibbs" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> This is the best pussy I've ever had, hands down!
>>
>> She is super sweet!
>>
>> The more I stroke her the sweeter she gets
>>
>> I am wonder just how sweet it gets!
>>
>> you know

Barry give me address I will break down and buy you a mail order bride or
at least a gift certificate to the local head shop

February 3rd 06, 07:29 AM
NMR wrote:

> Barry give me address I will break down and buy you a mail order bride or
> at least a gift certificate to the local head shop

Nah, just send him a Blow Up Sally.

-L.

Mr Tibbs
February 3rd 06, 02:16 PM
Mike wrote:
> Mr Tibbs, if you need assistance, you might want to check out the Pussycam
> website! Just google "pussycam" and you'll see what I mean. ;)

well cool! they even have pussycam panties for sale; what a swell link

they have pics of a hairless pussy too, I thought they was really slick
looking

overall, I'd rate this pussy site a nice big 10 - Danke schön!

cybercat
February 11th 06, 07:19 PM
Asshole.