PDA

View Full Version : Re: Love at First Sight

February 9th 06, 12:17 AM
Margarita Salt wrote:
> Don't you just want to take every rescue cat home with you??? :) I
> was just at PetsMart and went to visit the kitties. I was just walking
> past them to see who was awake when a sweet tuxedo girl opened her eyes
> and stumbled over herself to get out of her hidey and press up against
> the window. She was so exciting she was alternately dancing on her
> toes, kneading with with all fours, shivering her tail, head-butting
> the window, scratching on the window, just everything a cat really
> wanting some snuggling would do. I felt bad when I had to leave. I
> watched her though when someone else was looking at them and she didn't
> do anything, so I went back and she went insane again. I just wanted
> to love her all up!

Yes, but Kami would have a fit! Just keep telling yourself that! I
had that problem the first dozen or so times I volunteered at the HS -
after that I decided I would do everything I could in my power to get
them placed since I couldn't take them all. I am always at my
companion animal quota. We just took over another snake temporarily.

-L.

Joe Canuck
February 9th 06, 02:39 AM
Margarita Salt wrote:
> > wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:
>
>> Margarita Salt wrote:
>>> Don't you just want to take every rescue cat home with you??? :)
>>> I was just at PetsMart and went to visit the kitties. I was
>>> just walking past them to see who was awake when a sweet tuxedo
>>> girl opened her eyes and stumbled over herself to get out of her
>>> hidey and press up against the window. She was so exciting she
>>> was alternately dancing on her toes, kneading with with all
>>> fours, shivering her tail, head-butting the window, scratching on
>>> the window, just everything a cat really wanting some snuggling
>>> would do. I felt bad when I had to leave. I watched her though
>>> when someone else was looking at them and she didn't do anything,
>>> so I went back and she went insane again. I just wanted to love
>>> her all up!
>>>
>> Yes, but Kami would have a fit! Just keep telling yourself that!
>> I had that problem the first dozen or so times I volunteered at
>> the HS - after that I decided I would do everything I could in my
>> power to get them placed since I couldn't take them all. I am
>> always at my companion animal quota. We just took over another
>> snake temporarily.
>>
>> -L.
>>

> I know! The princess would not have been amused.

I'm sure she wasn't amused when you had her declawed either, but that is
just life around your place.