PDA

View Full Version : High-speed cat chase caught on camera

223rem
February 9th 06, 12:28 AM
http://i1.tinypic.com/neumpu.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/neuobb.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/neuoh5.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/neuomg.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/neuq2f.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/neurut.jpg

The pics taken at dusk, meaning long exposure times and blur.
I also used a wide angle lens, because I wanted to make sure I got
the cats in the image, and that explains the small size
of the subjects.

Switch
February 9th 06, 12:30 AM
223rem wrote:
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neumpu.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuobb.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuoh5.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuomg.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuq2f.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neurut.jpg

that's cool

February 9th 06, 06:24 PM
Nice pics, they look like they're having a great time.

:)

"223rem" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s71...
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neumpu.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuobb.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuoh5.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuomg.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neuq2f.jpg
> http://i1.tinypic.com/neurut.jpg
>
> The pics taken at dusk, meaning long exposure times and blur.
> I also used a wide angle lens, because I wanted to make sure I got
> the cats in the image, and that explains the small size
> of the subjects.

Ryan Robbins
February 10th 06, 11:20 AM
> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Nice pics, they look like they're having a great time.
>
> :)

Until they chase each other into the street...