PDA

View Full Version : Re: Update on Spam (the cat not the emails)

---MIKE---
February 11th 06, 12:13 AM
Do you have two litter boxes for Spam? Some cats like to pee in one and
poop in another.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Glitter Ninja
February 11th 06, 12:48 AM
(---MIKE---) writes:

>Do you have two litter boxes for Spam? Some cats like to pee in one and
>poop in another.

We've got five pans! Four cats means lots of pans. We got a special
low-entrance pan (made for puppies) for Spam and he loves it and uses it
almost exclusively.
The vet called back and is okay with waiting a week to see if Spam's
okay since he's not got any other symptoms. I did notice Spam has some
poopy fur parts on his hinder so this will give me time to groom him all
pretty for the vet.

Stacia