PDA

View Full Version : fish in cat food

February 13th 06, 11:58 PM
Was looking at our Purina One chicken and rice today - it contains fish
meal! One of our cats is allergic to fish - is there any food that
doesn't contain any fish?

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

Janet B
February 14th 06, 12:43 AM
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:58:19 -0500, , clicked their
heels and said:

>Was looking at our Purina One chicken and rice today - it contains fish
>meal! One of our cats is allergic to fish - is there any food that
>doesn't contain any fish?

There are many. Here's a good one:

http://www.omhpet.com/cats/wellness_detail.asp?pCode=dryCatSup5Adult
--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

LMR via CatKB.com
February 14th 06, 01:22 AM
wrote:
>Was looking at our Purina One chicken and rice today - it contains fish
>meal! One of our cats is allergic to fish - is there any food that
>doesn't contain any fish?

Here's a couple:

http://www.hillspet.com/zSkin_2/index.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441760415&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395182112&bmUID=1139876430455

http://www.royalcanin.us/

LMR

Claude V. Lucas
February 14th 06, 01:27 AM
In article <[email protected]>, LMR via CatKB.com <[email protected]> wrote:
wrote:
>>Was looking at our Purina One chicken and rice today - it contains fish
>>meal! One of our cats is allergic to fish - is there any food that
>>doesn't contain any fish?
>
>Here's a couple:
>
>http://www.hillspet.com/zSkin_2/index.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441760415&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474395182112&bmUID=1139876430455
>

>http://www.royalcanin.us/

I was gonna say "Royal Canin" but the couple of
varieties I checked contain salmon oil...

Admittedly I didn't check all of them. RC is
the preferred Bubba chow. He's not allergic to
anything as far as I can tell, though.

Especially not allergic to anything edible. LOL

Claude

LMR via CatKB.com
February 14th 06, 01:43 AM
>I was gonna say "Royal Canin" but the couple of
>varieties I checked contain salmon oil...

Whoops, didn't notice that when I gave the link.

LMR

PawsForThought
February 14th 06, 02:57 AM
wrote:
> Was looking at our Purina One chicken and rice today - it contains fish
> meal! One of our cats is allergic to fish - is there any food that
> doesn't contain any fish?

I believe Petguard doesn't contain fish, if I remember correctly.