PDA

View Full Version : Unique markings

Switch
February 15th 06, 12:37 AM
Hello!

wanted to comment on Lucy's markings...

She's a tabby, she's very plush, especially her belly
(if it was me; that would drive me crazy, lol)

I just noticed her feet, each toe is seperated with a black line
looking on top of her feet..you see each toe is outlined with a strong black
line.

Who made these markings up? it's really neato

2 things I like about cats.

They are sweet first
and they are pretty to look at

if there was a 3rd, it would be their gracefulness...
I love watching grace in action...mmm mmm mmm

*maybe gracefulness is my favorite of all!

--
Barry

"If Monkey's were smart enough to start their own country do you think they
would call it a Banana Republic?" ~ Peter Prins