PDA

View Full Version : Lick, lick, lick

jmc
February 16th 06, 06:31 PM
Well, I noticed that since we got Meep back from the vet, she's
continually licking her "underarms" which were shaved for the
ultrasound. I stuck an elizabethan collar on her, in the hope that
she'll forget about the licking if she wears it for a few hours. Is
this a vain hope?

We're in the process of packing, so leaving it on for days isn't really
an option, she'd find it very, very hard to navigate this mess.

What else can I do to keep her licking down, so it doesn't become a sore
- something that's happened to her before?

Thanks for your help!

jmc