PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody see this?

jmc
February 16th 06, 10:19 PM
If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
newsgroup provider.

John Doe
February 16th 06, 10:28 PM
jmc > wrote:

> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> newsgroup provider.

Nope, I can't see it, where is it?

jmc
February 16th 06, 10:51 PM
John Doe wrote:
> jmc > wrote:
>
> > If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> > newsgroup provider.
> >

> Nope, I can't see it, where is it?

ha ha. Over here! No, over HERE!

Odd. I see my post here in google groups (I use individual.net
normally) but I don't see your reply on individual.net. Hmmm.

oops, I forgot to put OT at the beginning too. darn.

Anyway, thanks for replying...

jmc

mlbriggs
February 16th 06, 11:02 PM
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:19:48 +0000, jmc wrote:

> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> newsgroup provider.

Yes, yes, we see it. MLB

mlbriggs
February 16th 06, 11:02 PM
On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:28:01 +0000, John Doe wrote:

> jmc > wrote:
>
>> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
>> newsgroup provider.
>>

> Nope, I can't see it, where is it?

Funny!

-L.
February 17th 06, 07:07 PM
jmc wrote:
> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> newsgroup provider.

You're in Google.
-L.

Barb
February 17th 06, 09:19 PM
I see it.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

jmc
February 17th 06, 10:02 PM
Suddenly, without warning, jmc exclaimed (16-Feb-06 9:19 PM):
> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> newsgroup provider.

Thanks to everybody. Interestingly enough, I also see myself in google,
but I don't see all the replies in my newsreader. I'll see what they say.

No more replies needed, thanks!

Switch
February 18th 06, 04:22 AM
jmc wrote:
> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> newsgroup provider.

wait a min! it just got fuzzy
turn your popup blocker off please

thanks

NMR
February 18th 06, 04:30 AM
"Switch" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> jmc wrote:
>> If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
>> newsgroup provider.
>
> wait a min! it just got fuzzy
> turn your popup blocker off please
>
> thanks

Wait I see it but It don't see the other one

Oh yeah that right I kill filed him

After he got spanked

Whatcha think Barry?

cybercat
February 18th 06, 04:34 AM
"Switch" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> jmc wrote:
> > If you do, please respond. I think I'm having a problem with my
> > newsgroup provider.
>
> wait a min! it just got fuzzy
> turn your popup blocker off please
>
> thanks

HAYYYYY! :)

Switch
February 18th 06, 04:35 AM
cybercat wrote:
\
> HAYYYYY! :)

gone to long?

NMR
February 18th 06, 04:37 AM
"Switch" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> \
>> HAYYYYY! :)
>
> gone to long?

Don't leave us again we thought you got married or had to go into the
witness protection program again

Switch
February 18th 06, 04:41 AM
NMR wrote:

> Whatcha think Barry?

h'ain't set down in 3 day

cybercat
February 18th 06, 06:03 AM
"Switch" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> NMR wrote:
>
> > Whatcha think Barry?
>
> h'ain't set down in 3 day

oo

Now that's some workout.

Switch
February 18th 06, 02:43 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Now that's some workout.

yeah, NMR burnt him a new one in "alt.closet.handbags"