PDA

View Full Version : Boarding Purrs?

Kreisleriana
February 17th 06, 08:07 PM
I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
my lap if he could.

Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Christina Websell
February 17th 06, 08:25 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:
> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

I'm sure you are right, Dante will be fine. Easy boarding purrs for Stinky
from his long lost brother, Boyfie (who shudders at the thought for
himself.)

Tweed

kilikini
February 17th 06, 08:49 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message

> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

I'm sure they'll be fine, just a bit miffed at you when you return. :~)
Have a great time in Italy and tell us all about the FOOD! <g>

kili

Karen
February 17th 06, 09:54 PM
It sounds great but I TOTALLY understand. Probably as long as he is with
Dante it will be OK. Will send daily purrs. Man, have fun. THat will ROCK.
Any friends that can visit them and assure you all is well while you are
gone?

"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message

> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?
>

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

polonca12000
February 17th 06, 10:19 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:

> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?
>

> Theresa

Lots and lots of boarding purrs and best wishes for Stinky and Dante.
Have a safe trip and a great time, Theresa,
Polonca and Soncek

Adrian
February 17th 06, 10:49 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:
> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?
>

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

Purrs for the boys not to miss you too much. Have a great trip.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Cheryl Sellner
February 18th 06, 01:21 AM
On Fri 17 Feb 2006 03:07:26p, Kreisleriana wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten
> days in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in
> stir. Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that
> specializes in kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys
> and out-of-cage time if they want it, and are fussed and cooed
> over by a bunch of cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be
> great, but I can't help worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now,
> and would staple himself into my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

Easy-boarding-time-passes-quickly purrs for the boys. As for you, I
hope you have a GREAT time and that it doesn't pass as quickly! Wow,
have fun! :)

--
Cheryl

Wayne Mitchell
February 18th 06, 02:47 AM
Kreisleriana > wrote:

>Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

Happy vacation. The boys will be fine, I'm sure. They'll
probably soak up all the attention, then when you return they'll
try to tell you how bad they were treated and how you never
should have left them there. You'll have to be suitably abject
and apologetic. :-)

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)

badwilson
February 18th 06, 02:54 AM
Many boarding purrs coming up. I hope the 10 days go fast for them.
And have a great time in Italy, you lucky girl :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Kreisleriana wrote:
> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?
>

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

Marina
February 18th 06, 03:05 AM
Kreisleriana wrote:

> I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
> in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
> Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
> kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
> if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
> cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
> worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
> my lap if he could.
>
> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

Lots of purrs for da boys, especially Stinky. And Bon Voyage!

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

February 18th 06, 07:59 PM
On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:07:26 -0500, Kreisleriana
> wrote:

>I am leaving tomorrow for my long-planned, long-anticipated ten days
>in Italy-- and early in the day putting the two boys in stir.
>Actually, it's a great boarding place in a clinic that specializes in
>kitties-- the cats are in a sunny room, get toys and out-of-cage time
>if they want it, and are fussed and cooed over by a bunch of
>cat-loving young girls. ;) Dante will be great, but I can't help
>worrying about the Stink. He is 15 now, and would staple himself into
>my lap if he could.
>
>Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?
>

>Theresa
>Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
>My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
>Make Levees, Not War

You got it, Theresa. Purrs on their way.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

Monique Y. Mudama
February 22nd 06, 12:18 AM
On 2006-02-17, Kreisleriana penned:

> Please could we get some easy-boarding purrs for my boys?

Purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully