PDA

View Full Version : OT travel St Louis Airport -> Train station

Dave Gerecke
February 17th 06, 11:34 PM
dot and I will be travelling during April and May.
We will be flying to St Louis and need to get from airport to train
station.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
dave

Stormmee
February 18th 06, 09:05 AM
*delurk email me privately and I will get DH to give you directions, we live
in the area, Dan can vouch for us, *relurk, Lee
m.au...