PDA

View Full Version : Dora the Explora

Karen
February 18th 06, 05:38 PM
Is apparently sufficiently bright and interesting for cats. Sugar and
Pearl are watching it avidly right now. I must admit, Sugar is more
intersted than Pearl. Lots of moving things and a cursor to follow
around clicking on things. She is now going to sit on the stool
directly in front of the TV. Ope, now directly on floor under TV
wondering how to get at everything. Hmmm. Do you suppose she might
learn Spanish?

Enfilade
February 19th 06, 07:10 PM
Karen wrote:
> Is apparently sufficiently bright and interesting for cats. Sugar and
> Pearl are watching it avidly right now. I must admit, Sugar is more
> intersted than Pearl. Lots of moving things and a cursor to follow
> around clicking on things. She is now going to sit on the stool
> directly in front of the TV. Ope, now directly on floor under TV
> wondering how to get at everything. Hmmm. Do you suppose she might
> learn Spanish?

Our guys are all fascinated by that "Catwoman" movie. They don't
really care too much for animation...I watch a lot,and it is of little
interest to them, though live action intrigues them. They can tell the
images "look real" but don't smell...

--Fil

Karen
February 19th 06, 09:00 PM
On 2006-02-19 12:10:37 -0600, "Enfilade" > said:

> Karen wrote:
>> Is apparently sufficiently bright and interesting for cats. Sugar and
>> Pearl are watching it avidly right now. I must admit, Sugar is more
>> intersted than Pearl. Lots of moving things and a cursor to follow
>> around clicking on things. She is now going to sit on the stool
>> directly in front of the TV. Ope, now directly on floor under TV
>> wondering how to get at everything. Hmmm. Do you suppose she might
>> learn Spanish?
>
> Our guys are all fascinated by that "Catwoman" movie. They don't
> really care too much for animation...I watch a lot,and it is of little
> interest to them, though live action intrigues them. They can tell the
> images "look real" but don't smell...
>
> --Fil

Yes, for a while Sugar was quite taken with Hagrid's entrance in The
Sorcorer's Stone and Pearl always comes too when there is is that scene
in Raiders of the Lost Ark with the rat squeaking, but this held their
attention much longer! I was so surprised.

P C
February 20th 06, 05:33 AM
Mew is a fan of tv too. He likes shows with birds on them or fast
flashing images, he also likes elephants walking across the screen. He
also is a fan of city building computer games where there are little
people walking on the sidewalks and little cars on the streets. He
watches them with the same kind of interest that he watches moths
flutter on the outside of the window screens. p